Thread: My 5th Gen Team

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

My 5th Gen Team

Ok I would like other opinions on my Pokemon White team. I plan on taking these guys all the way to the League and use them for Wi-Fi battles and such. Here's what I'm working with:

Tirtouga
    Lv. 38
    Nature: Lax/Hates to lose
    Ability: Solid Rock
    Attk: 73
    Def: 102
    Sp. Attk: 50
    Sp. Def: 42
    Speed: 32
    Moveset: Aqua Jet, Ancient Power, Crunch, Shell Smash

Sygilyph
    Lv. 47
    Nature: Docile/Sturdy Body
    Ability: Magic Guard
    Attk: 73
    Def: 92
    Sp. Attk: 106
    Sp. Def: 89
    Speed: 110
    Moveset: Psychic, Tailwind, Flash, Charge Beam

Herdier
    Lv. 33
    Nature: Careful/Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Attk: 67
    Def: 55
    Sp. Attk: 30
    Sp. Def: 55
    Speed: 51
    Moveset: Work Up, Surf, Odor Sleuth, Crunch

Sandile
    Lv. 32
    Nature: Quiet/Good endurance
    Ability: Moxie
    Attk: 55
    Def: 35
    Sp. Attk: 37
    Sp. Def: 31
    Speed: 45
    Moveset: Crunch, Dig, Embargo, Mudslap

Unfezant
    Lv. 41
    Nature: Modest/Scatters things often
    Ability: Super Luck
    Attk: 90
    Def: 81
    Sp. Attk: 70
    Sp. Def: 52
    Speed: 93
    Moveset: Razor Wind, Roost, Detect, Fly

Emboar
    Lv. 52
    Nature: Bold/Good endurance
    Ability: Blaze
    Attk: 144
    Def: 102
    Sp. Attk: 122
    Sp. Def: 73
    Speed: 88
    Moveset: Flare Blitz, Grass Knot, Heat Crash, Odor Sleuth

I'm trying to make as well-balanced a team as possible and raise their stats. I also stop them from evolving so they can learn better moves faster. Any advice on making my team even better will be very appreciated since this is the first time I'm actually attempting to do this
    ---------------------------------------
    I am Sherlocked

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so far your team dose look good cus they seem to have high defences but ive got a stratergie for them

although your team are strong there speed is low (well some of em) so to up your teams speed completly make syglihp or unfezant use the move tail wind

also cus sigylith is a phycic type make it learn reflect or light screen or calm mind both reflect and light screen raise team defences and calm mind raise sp.defence and sp.attack

tiratouga and sandile when they both are fully evolved can learn earthqauke and since you have two flying types could put one of those pokemon in the center using earthqauke or rock slide could do good damage to more than one pokemom
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    And, yeah. I agree with Kakari. Your team can use Earthquake, and Rock slide. Good Idea.
    ha ha aw thanx

i have another idea terrakion would be perfect in wifi battle because hes fast and strong

if you have a sneasle or weavile that knows the move beat up you could make the sneasle use beat up on terrakion because his abilithy Justified will raise the user's Attack stat one level when hit by any Dark-type moves. the move beat up raises his attack stat by X6

have him in the center when you are doing a triple battle

and have him know the move rock slide or earth qauke or both

its a pretty cool plan i call it project kion
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grooveshark View Post
    I got to say, you may want to play your game first. After the game, catch a Mienfoo, and maybe an Axew or Deino. You see, your team can't stand a chance in battling in Wi-Fi battles (No offense). If you want some secret advices, pm me.
    Don't worry no offense is taken Like I said, this is the first time I've seriously considered training my pokemon because I'm not that hard-core of a pokemon player. Thanks a lot for your input. I intend to make good use of it!
    I am Sherlocked

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    ha ha aw thanx

i have another idea terrakion would be perfect in wifi battle because hes fast and strong

if you have a sneasle or weavile that knows the move beat up you could make the sneasle use beat up on terrakion because his abilithy Justified will raise the user's Attack stat one level when hit by any Dark-type moves. the move beat up raises his attack stat by X6

have him in the center when you are doing a triple battle

and have him know the move rock slide or earth qauke or both

its a pretty cool plan i call it project kion
    Thanks for the advice I plan on taking it to heart and make good use of it in the future!
    I am Sherlocked