Thread: PETA is not a real 'animal saving association'

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

PETA is not a real 'animal saving association'

Here is a link that proves PETA hates animals. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan...b_2979220.html
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *screams* HOW DARE THEY!? WTF?! THOSE POOR SWEETHEARTS!
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OMG... THEY LIED TO US! GOOD THING I NEVER REALLY LIKED PETA ANYWAYS ( had a feeling it was just a scheme )
    ~Hi!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    > I WANT TO........... Nevermind.

First they mess with Pokemon, then Animals? ANIMALS! The organisms that they are supposed to SAVE.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No one deserves to get heart, Everyone deserves to find happiness in there lives and realize the good little things. I hope that those people feel ashamed of themselves and if the what the human population has grown too then I don't want to be a part of it
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Disgusting PETA are absolutely frauds I hope some president bans them disgusting I am thoroughly ashamed and angry poor
    kittens....

want:
    Cherish ball manphy