Thread: Looking to buy a shiny bold female eevee lv 1

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post Looking to buy a shiny bold female eevee lv 1

I’m looking for a legit lv 1 female shiny eevee with a bold nature for Pokémon Y, I’m not looking to trade in the normal sense but instead buy the eevee via paypal. In order for this to work you must be 18+ and have a verified account, I will NOT deal with anyone who is lacking verification. First we will talk price and if we both agree then we will proceed, you will go first and if the eevee does not seem legit after inspecting it you WILL take it back and that is that, I don’t pay for hacked Pokémon. The money will be sent as a gift and I will note when sent it is for a virtual item and I will not charge back under any circumstances. I am looking for any legit shiny pending on the lv and nature if the price is right, if you have skype or steam that would be helpful as well so we can chat during the transaction. ALL transactions will be recorded. I think that covers it, if you message me I will answer between 9pm- 11am EST, if you try any other time I will be asleep.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That seems legit

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What is your price range

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley105090 View Post
    What is your price range
    50 usd, thats the most I have seen one go for (i'm basing this off ebay, yes people are selling shinies on there go look) though most go for 25-30.