Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you could be a pokemon trainer what would you collect?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    I'd definitely be a gym leader of dark pokemon and breed pokemon in my spare time!
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would be a trainer defeating each league, becoming champion, in every region, and beat the frontier brains.
    my pokes would be:
    sceptile
    lucario
    charizard
    kyogre
    zekrom
    victini
    and mewtwo with no pokeball just like pikachu.

my goal would be to accomplish all of the above and become a master in less than a decade and rub it in ash's face

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love to be a dragon master or gym leader specializing in dragon types. My goal would to be to become the authoriy on dragon pokemon and to befriend and train every dragon pokemon in existance with my best pal and awesome companion, my shiny Hydreigon.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Be a Team Plasma; snatch N's MasterBall; go near N, snatch his Zekrom Pokeball, run away so fast with Liepard, go somewhere you can't be seen; and open up the pokeball and release it, and catch Zekrom with a Masterball.
    Done.

lol.
    Just Kidding!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by espada26 View Post
    i would be a trainer defeating each league, becoming champion, in every region, and beat the frontier brains.
    my pokes would be:
    sceptile
    lucario
    charizard
    kyogre
    zekrom
    victini
    and mewtwo with no pokeball just like pikachu.

my goal would be to accomplish all of the above and become a master in less than a decade and rub it in ash's face
    Pikachu has a pokeball, he just never goes inside. just letting you know

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd wanna be like Galactic's Cyrus with the pokemon team on my trainer card on my homepage

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.