Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could be a pokemon trainer what would you collect?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be a Team Magma member xD
    CoOkie MonsTer eatS Pac man

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    or i could be a team plasma member they get powerful x_0
    shiny squirtle :P

Charizardgirl Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Isn't that a bit harsh Zeroknight00

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    PKM Trainer
    Member: Snivy, Pansage, Stunfisk, Crustle, Accelgor
    The last one would be something that is rare.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be a scientist and study new ways to communicate with Pokemon.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

Sting Guest
    Need a Deerling Scientist ZoruaBoo?

LOL

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would have a nursery for all types of pokes that I find in the wild durin the time I will. Scone the champion
    But if I had to be a specific pokemon I would be a hitmonchan because I box and so does he/she

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Need a Deerling Scientist ZoruaBoo?

LOL

Ah, if you want to work for me..... *holds out a form* .... you have to sign here..... here..... and here.

But I don't find deerling that interesting.... sure it changes form depending on what season it is, but most wild animals do that anyway in real life.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

Sting Guest
    Champion doesn't sound right.
    I beat him in my game, and he is still the champion??
    That is so odd.

Sting Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Ah, if you want to work for me..... *holds out a form* .... you have to sign here..... here..... and here.

But I don't find deerling that interesting.... sure it changes form depending on what season it is, but most wild animals do that anyway in real life.
    I want to discover the mysteries! The Bermuda Triangle, UFO, the DEEP Water, The Atlantis, The SECRET treasure, Mt. Olympus, Medusa, Zeus, Poseidon, Hydra, Dinosaurs, Dragon, Vampire, Zombies, Witch, Wizard! and a lot more!!
    That is interesting!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 27 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be a Rocket with dragons and dark types. I would have my trusty Houndoom with me wherever I go

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be a member of team rocket from the future and use dark balls to catch pokemon lol

my team would be

Gengar lvl 100 shiny
    Porygon Z lvl 100
    Spiritomb lvl 100 shiny(wonder guard)
    Ninjask lvl 100 shiny (no guard) fissure,horn drill,sheer cold,guillotine
    Charizard lvl 100 shiny(water absorb)
    ZekromReshiramKyurem shiny lvl 100(fusion of all 3) the pokemon that zekrom and reshiram split from leaving kyurem(the shell) Pure power freeze shock,blue flare,fusion bolt,fusion flare

i would go to each region beat every gym every trainer the elite 4 and champion then i would hunt ash down and battle him finally taking my rightful place as POKEMON MASTER

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would be a breeder, but I wouldn't have the wimpy pokemon the Breeders have when you fight them. I would have a bunch of different type with awesome egg moves.

Savant Guest
    I would be a ninja and have ninja pokemon. Like zoroark.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd be a trainer who collects a wide variety of pokemon and grows up to become a Gym Leader. I'd soon be promoted to Elite Four or Resident Champion. Upon retirement I'd love to be a Pokemon Professor