Thread: LF A Pokemon Trainer

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking LF A Pokemon Trainer

Haven't seen a thread like this since 5th Gen, so yeah. I'm looking for a Trainer here, who can raise the level of my Pokemon, to at least lvl. 60-70. EV training is not necessary, but greatly appreciated. Here are the Pokemon that I need help with:

Zorua,
    Hawlucha,
    Espurr,
    Swinub,
    And Duskull.

All lvl. 1.

I can't really offer anything good, just 2-4 IV bred Pokemon.
    If you wanna' help me, just reply here and leave your FC if I don't already have you added. Thanks!
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got finals this week but I can help out next week if you still need it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 38 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by macheagle52 View Post
    I've got finals this week but I can help out next week if you still need it.
    I can wait a week. Thanks, and good luck on your finals!
    "And the ripped ones say goodbye. While the others meet
    Attached somewhere. At least they're shared"

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, that's easy, I can help, But, mind if I borrow your Lucky Egg, Delta? I can help you
    You can also tell me the EV's you need.