Thread: LF an Honest player to trade and trade back

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF an Honest player to trade and trade back

i need to trade an hunter to evolve and then trade back if i get back that haunter evolved i give for free a lv.100 noiver to thank u

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help ya if you want
    "Mata kondo da"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll help you.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll help you

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll help if you still need. I'm also looking for someone who will let me trade them starters if they will trade them back to me. 4 total, 2 for you 2 for me?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will help you. I need the same thing. can anyone help me out ? need to trade back haunter, machoke, alakazam, seadra, onix and some more . please and thank you
    Luna

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by poketim View Post
    I'll help you
    would you mind helping me do the same? I can give you a shiny pokemon in return... thank you so much. i am so desperate to trade! im new to heartgold
    Luna