View Poll Results: What Pokemon did your choose as your starter?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oshawott

12 23.08%
  • Snivy

23 44.23%
  • Tepig

17 32.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What was your Starter in B/W?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I chose tepig he is awesome he never lost a battle.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Snivy. Did you see Serperior's decent stats?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kakari View Post
    i choose snivy it seems cute i was gonna choose oshawot until i saw its final evolution the way the samourot stands with its legs far apart makes it look strange
    Of course Samurott stands with its flippers apart. The thing's based on a Sea Lion. What Sea Lion do you know that has its legs together? Seriously.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 35 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Its not really difficulty ranges with the starter choice, its merely the order of gyms. I gotta say that the grass starter choice was hard in the game.

Trio Gym, Normal Gym, Bug Gym, Electric Gym(Emolga's with Aerial Ace) and The Ice Gym
    It is quite contrary to most of the older games where Grass was the easiest to start with.

Maybe thats why Snivy's hidden ability is called Contrary

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I chose oshawott! Its the best water starter ever!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oshawott. I have been playing pokemon since blue in 98' and I have always chosen the water starter. I started white version on july 22nd 2011 and beat it in under 3 days with my oshawott as my starter. In fact it was my samurott that saved my a** on the last elite four member making it possible to beat the game so quick. I got black version for christmas cause I wanted to replay the storyline but not restart my white version which now has over 715 hours on it and waay too much to lose. I picked snivy and ended up restarting to get my oshawott back. First try I got the adamant nature I wanted! I can't wait for her to evolve into a beastly samurott. Except for the old man whiskers I think samurott looks dope as hell. Totodile is my favorite starter of all time though. OMG I LOVE MY FERLIEGATR!! (as I like to call him. I have one in SS lol)

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tepig!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well my first was oshawot
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oshawott too
    My FC is 3182 7935 6314. I have Black 2, Dream Radar and Diamond! (Y is pre-ordered!)
    "I'm a graphic designer, I really can be anything..", PIKA PIKA https://www.facebook.com/ReecysGraphicDesign

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i got tepig and on the 4 gym it was lv 60 and every other poke was 20

want:
    Cherish ball manphy