Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bechorath's Breeding Bazaar

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SakataKun View Post
    Bec~.

Interesed in Shiny Larvesta/Ponyta/Nuzleaf? The three have 2IVs. The three come from the Safari.

If interesed, please PM me!

If not, i have a Muscle Band for a Bulbasaur. ^^
    Done and done
    It's been a pleasure trading with you!
    Friend Code: 0447 - 5560 - 6023
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Stunfisk, Zebstrika
    In Game Name: Bechorath
    Pokémon X and Y Breeding Thread: Here!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I could get you any of the items mentioned above except razor claw and ability capsule. I've also got a shiny klefki and vileplume. Not sure what their ivs are. A honedge with adamant nature would be nice if you're interested in any of the aforementioned.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgator View Post
    I could get you any of the items mentioned above except razor claw and ability capsule. I've also got a shiny klefki and vileplume. Not sure what their ivs are. A honedge with adamant nature would be nice if you're interested in any of the aforementioned.
    If I were to pick just one, I'd like the shiny klefki, for my adamant honedge. Is there anything else you wanted?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    A timid froakie with protean for a battle item.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh and happy holidays..

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
    Yeah a protean froakie works - how about Wise Glasses?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Deal.. Same trade time as before?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sure - so I guess that's 6ish or 7ish EST my time, and it's a shiny klefki for adamant honedge and wise glasses for protean froakie, got it.

Edit: I added Gibles a couple hours ago - It was actually the fastest breed that I've ever done - got it up to ideal 5 IVs in less than an hour! Once again I've added a couple specifications to the 'Things I Want'. Next I'll be working on larvitars, so you all have that to look forward to
    Last edited by Bechorath; 12-26-2013 at 03:41 AM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got larvitars on the list now, and I just added marills
    So that's 3 new pokemon in the last couple of days? All of them very competitive pokemon as well. I've also gotten TWO perfect foreign male marills, however I obviously only need one, so I've added the spare to the list of 6IVs.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    5IV Kangashkan or 5IV Larvesta with Morning Sun for a froakie?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SakataKun View Post
    5IV Kangashkan or 5IV Larvesta with Morning Sun for a froakie?
    Hmm.. I definitely don't need kangaskhans, since I already have them on the list, and I don't need any male larvestas because they're in the bug egg group. I could use a female larvesta, but then it would need to at least be in a luxury ball.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zoom Lens for onr of your Larvitars?

Can it be careful tho? If not it's okay.
    Last edited by SakataKun; 12-29-2013 at 07:52 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, that will work. I don't have any that are careful though, and I'd need to rebreed the entire female line to get it unfortunately.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm okay with Adamant then, don't worry.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, i have a Jolly Chimchar with Iron Fist and egg moves (Fire punch, Thunder punch and Facade) 31/31/31/x/31/31, are you interested?