Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bechorath's Breeding Bazaar

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    Hi, i have a Jolly Chimchar with Iron Fist and egg moves (Fire punch, Thunder punch and Facade) 31/31/31/x/31/31, are you interested?
    Sorry I didn't reply sooner :X
    Sure I can use that. I saw the picture you posted in the old thread - it's female, but has 3 good egg moves (you said facade, but it has fake out but that's good), with it's HA. It's also one of those pokemon that you can't get into a luxury ball so, it looks like it has everything I would want in a 5iv female.

Long story short, yes, I am interested Let me know what pokemon you want and a time when you want to trade.
    Friend Code: 0447 - 5560 - 6023
    Friend Safari: Electric - Electrode, Stunfisk, Zebstrika
    In Game Name: Bechorath
    Pokémon X and Y Breeding Thread: Here!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have Pinsirite, If you want to trade PM me please.
    Signature by me. Friend Code: 1048-9630-2537 Safari type. Electric, with Emolga, Pikachu, and Zebstrika

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    6 IV Skarmory w/ Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird? In a Love ball.

Have in mind that the mother came from Soul Silver, And was taught Stealth Rock in my White. And transfered to Pokebank via a friend.

So, Love Ball and SR are only available via Bank.

For a Charmander.
    Last edited by SakataKun; 01-09-2014 at 06:45 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SakataKun View Post
    6 IV Skarmory w/ Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, and Brave Bird? In a Love ball.

Have in mind that the mother came from Soul Silver, And was taught Stealth Rock in my White. And transfered to Pokebank via a friend.

So, Love Ball and SR are only available via Bank.

For a Charmander.
    Hmm.. Is it male or female? If it is male, the love ball doesn't mean much (since the ball they're in doesn't pass down from males), however I do need a breeder for the flying egg group (I assume it isn't foreign, but I have yet to get any 5ivs in that group). On the other hand, if it's female, I don't know if I can use it because it isn't in a luxury ball.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bechorath View Post
    Hmm.. Is it male or female? If it is male, the love ball doesn't mean much (since the ball they're in doesn't pass down from males), however I do need a breeder for the flying egg group (I assume it isn't foreign, but I have yet to get any 5ivs in that group). On the other hand, if it's female, I don't know if I can use it because it isn't in a luxury ball.
    It is female. 6IV. And ENG with my OT.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    would you be interested in trading a kangashkan for either a shiny 3 iv larvesta or item, i also have a 4iv xerneas that i would be willing to trade for kangashkan and a gible. tell me if anything peaks your interest

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SakataKun View Post
    It is female. 6IV. And ENG with my OT.
    Unfortunately, I don't think I can make that trade. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by matmat1222 View Post
    would you be interested in trading a kangashkan for either a shiny 3 iv larvesta or item, i also have a 4iv xerneas that i would be willing to trade for kangashkan and a gible. tell me if anything peaks your interest
    I've already gotten a shiny larvesta, but I can definitely trade a kangaskhan and gible for a xerneas. Just let me know when you want to trade, and be sure to specify which ability you want your kangaskhan to have.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    scrappy would be best if possible,i will be available this weekend quite a bit as well, my friend code is 0619-4808-8120, just checking but you dont happen to have beldum do you?
    Last edited by matmat1222; 01-10-2014 at 12:11 PM.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would you possibly be interested in my Male, 5 IV Modest Eevee? If not, no probs and thanks for considering!
    I'm a digital artist. If you want to see my work click here~ I will not draw you free pictures, but I will draw you pictures in return for Pokemon. PM me~

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Would you possibly be interested in my Male, 5 IV Modest Eevee? If not, no probs and thanks for considering!
    I saw the message the other day but I forgot to respond :X But yeah, I can use a 5 IV Eevee. What did you want in return?

However, on an unrelated note - I will be shipping out on the 22nd of this month for the US Navy, which means that I won't be available after the 21st. My shop will be closing very soon because of that (which is also the reason I've been so inactive lately). I may reopen it when I come back, but that remains to be seen.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have shipped out for basic training, and I will be unable to respond to any posts until further notice. Until I return, consider this thread closed.

If you're wondering about time frame, it will be a LONG time until I am back. Basic training is roughly 8 weeks, but the full training should be about 17 weeks. I do not know when I will be available again.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im back!
    I got out of boot almost 2 months ago now, but I haven't been in the swing of things until now to bring back regular trading. But now I am, so I'm bringing back the old monster thread!

Bank has come out since I was last on, but my rules still apply - I added the no hacked pokemon rule long before bank even came out. Prices may be changing soon, but at the moment they remain the same.
    Last edited by Bechorath; 05-10-2014 at 01:01 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've been playing more pokemon lately, so I've finally updated the main posts. I've finally got a 6iv ditto, so a lot was updated on the '6iv foreign male' stuff I wanted (Ie: it isn't there anymore), and as such a lot of the 6iv foreign males that I had for breeding have gone down to my 6iv list.

I updated a lot my list of 'things I want' as a result.

I've also got a bunch of new breeds up, (rotom, vulpix, squirtle, dratini, phantump), as well as fixed egg moves for a lot of pokemon, like the fang moves on mawile and destiny bond on honedge. I still need to get perish song on gastly though.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey. What megastones exactly are you looking for and are you interested in any BP Items?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just added that, so as of right now... one of each, simply so that when I put a mega stone on a pokemon, it doesnt change position in my backpack. I did take bp items off the list for the most part, but I do still have some I could use. Safety goggles, binding band, iron ball, bright powder to name a few. I already have all of the choice and lens items.