Thread: New to Pokebay

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

New to Pokebay

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would try an introduction (I may not be too good at).
    Well to start, I absolutely love Umbreon as my all time favorite Pokemon (if you couldn't tell from my avatar) and couldn't be any more thankful for breeding a shiny one, could go on forever about Umbreon lol.

Anyways, I came across Pokebay in the search of trying to obtain a different region male Charmander (or other same male egg group) with at least 5 perfect IV to increase my odds of breeding a shiny Charmander with some perfect IVs as I have a perfect 6 IV female Charizard. Anyways I then realized...yeah, odds of finding someone for this is not gonna happen lol.

Other than that, I found this site pretty cool and wouldn't mind meeting and making new friends and of course exchanging Friend Codes for the Friend Safari. I would tell you mine, but I don't know what mine is, sorry.
    Please feel free to pm me yours or post and I will make sure to add.

Anyways, nice to meet you and my Friend Code is in my signature.
    Last edited by XxGhostxX; 12-22-2013 at 11:44 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome XxGhostxX! Umbreon is in my opinion the best designed Eevelution, you definitely have a point there lol.
    I'll register your FC and if you want, add me back. Mine's in my signature as well. Hope you have a great time here!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanx, and awesome to see another Umbreon fan!!
    Oh and alright cool, I just registered yours as well.

Thanx for the welcome too.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, fellow Pokemon fans

I just discovered this site, And I thought it might come in handy... Since I need some really specific Pokémon :I

I love grass pokémon more then any, though Jigglypuff is my favourite poké ever ( mainly because of the Anime )

I hope to meet some new friends and make some good trades!
    [ [__] ]
    [•.[_]+]

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome all of you! I'm glad you find the site useful uwu Pokebay has been a really important website to me and I'm sure you'll find lots of friendly people here
    why are there two moons.
    why did jackson do a flip at the end of stress come on is it from stress or frustration.
    why does girls girls girls exist.