Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Pokemon Bank removed from Japanese eShop & delayed for the rest of the world

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Pokemon Bank removed from Japanese eShop & delayed for the rest of the world

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow! It's amazing how 1 pokemon app can crash the wholw E-Shop e_e Also slightly annoying at the same time! xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thus, old gen Pokes shall be very rare... People are already requesting Legends for them via GTS. I got a Feebas by putting my shiny Woobat up for trade though, not a bad deal...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it's all an excuse to shut down the pokebank because they must have heard that hacked pokemon where able to get transferred.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got lucky I got a mudkip and cyndaquil.
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKnight00 View Post
    I think it's all an excuse to shut down the pokebank because they must have heard that hacked pokemon where able to get transferred.
    Nah they wouldn't use an excuse. For the last update they were able to admit it was partially to fix the hacking problem from Battle Analyzer, I think it probably was too much for the system.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroKnight00 View Post
    I got lucky I got a mudkip and cyndaquil.
    o_o I'm jelllly. Would you be willing to give me an egg for either of them? :3
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know but it sucks ether way and sure let me get an egg for you I haven't breed them yet so it might take some time.
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a mix of Pokemon Bank and the amount of 3DS and Wii U sales. Everyone is accessing the eshop and network at the same time. I think Nintendo kind of dropped the ball on this one.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kind of embarassing imo, they should've seen something like that coming.
    Do I even have to mention Flipnote 3D..

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 9 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I reckon the server crash nothing to do with pokebank and it was actually mii vurse instead because I had no problems at all with my 3ds until the release of mii vurse and the day pokemon bank came out I had no problem at all.

Pokebank is back online in Japan for people who already downloaded it.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm actually getting the feeling they are delaying Bank not just due to holiday traffic, but I get the feeling that they're tweaking it before giving it to us due to some of the horrific stuff that's made it through the bank already. If you take a look here: http://tay.kotaku.com/pokebank-hilar.../@lukeplunkett
    There is some nightmarish stuff that has made it through the bank. Pretty lazy on Game Freak and Nintendo's part by saying Bank runs hack checks when hacked Pokemon created by people who for one are too lazy to play the game, but these are hacked Pokemon that they don't even try to make legitimate, and yet they can still get through the Bank!
    Well done Game Freak and Nintendo... Well done!

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i just got a feebas by trading some guy an ordinary friend safari togepi not a shiny woobat like you did :P

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Some people say they were hurt by remarks they can't do any programming blah blah blah I guess Nintendo might show them
    To stop hacks that is

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mgcroco View Post
    i just got a feebas by trading some guy an ordinary friend safari togepi not a shiny woobat like you did :P
    Mehhh I really wanted it.. I'm trying for other ones now with normal FS Pokemon like you did.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chomp-o-squirtle View Post
    Some people say they were hurt by remarks they can't do any programming blah blah blah I guess Nintendo might show them
    To stop hacks that is
    If there's a will, there's a way.

I just don't understand why people have such a will to hack/transfer hacked Pokemon.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!