Thread: Elektrike/Manectric Needed! Please Help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Elektrike/Manectric Needed! Please Help!

Hey guys, so I just got Pokemon X and I need an Elektrike/Manectric (Boy) Since it is exclusive to Y. I can get the Manectrinite thingy without a problem, and in return I can trade a Houndour since it is exclusive to X or some other Pokemon that I may have. Anyone have one that they are willing to trade?
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Having that same trouble myself...
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have an elektrike but already have a houndour, if you can get me the tyranitarite stone i could give you the elektrike and the aragonite stone?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by specialedd View Post
    I have an elektrike but already have a houndour, if you can get me the tyranitarite stone i could give you the elektrike and the aragonite stone?
    okay, i'll try and get a tyranitar for ya. i just got to figure out where they are located. pm me for when we can trade and stuff.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nevermind guys, sorry. problem solved.