Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: all legendaries an 60+ Shinys for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezarox View Post
    Hi I have 4 shiny pokemon, but I'm not a battle fanatic so I don't know the IV's (so they are probably crap). I have shiny: Horsea, Lickilicky, Amoongus and Mantine. I really badly want a suicune (I don't mind what IV's or shiny/non-shiny. I hope you're interested or can just make my day!

FC: 3067-4705-5982

Thanks!

not interested sorry

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, rayquaza for rayquaza? Mine's a lvl 76 Jap w/ 2 high IVs in HP and Def. I'm just in love with the look of the black rayquaza and wanting to trade. ^^ I also have all gen starters and almost all fossil pokes I can breed for trade, and several pesudo-legendaries and phiones to trade/breed for you and trade. Also interested in Keldeo, colbain, and Deoxys, but the rayquaza is my main interest.
    Last edited by diverge; 01-04-2014 at 05:36 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm looking to get a Meoletta, Keldeo, Manaphy 5IV and Jirachi off of you, if they are not hacked. This is what I have to offer:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon3666 View Post
    I'm looking to get a Meoletta, Keldeo, Manaphy 5IV and Jirachi off of you, if they are not hacked. This is what I have to offer:

i pass need to update my List

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon3666 View Post

dont want any of those lol

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By any chance do you a shiny Porygon, Drifloon or Togepi? my favourite 3 pokemon - and also what are you looking for in return of a trade?

Thanks ^_^

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny 6IV Impish Skarmory for your Milotic? Also Shiny 6IV Giratina w/ Griseous Orb for Lopunny only if you clone the Giratina.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like shiny Lucario or shiny Sylveon, but I only have shiny panpour and a lvl 100 Tyranitar. ;_; Please tell me if you are interested.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EeveeLover75 View Post
    I would like shiny Lucario or shiny Sylveon, but I only have shiny panpour and a lvl 100 Tyranitar. ;_; Please tell me if you are interested.
    then nty

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diverge View Post
    Hey, rayquaza for rayquaza? Mine's a lvl 76 Jap w/ 2 high IVs in HP and Def. I'm just in love with the look of the black rayquaza and wanting to trade. ^^ I also have all gen starters and almost all fossil pokes I can breed for trade, and several pesudo-legendaries and phiones to trade/breed for you and trade. Also interested in Keldeo, colbain, and Deoxys, but the rayquaza is my main interest.
    really. that was almost funny guy. i got all the legends. all starters shiny. why would i trade my shiny 6iv timid rayquaza. for a 2iv normal 1 get real seriously. got to be the worst offer i have ever gotten from anyone.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ۞Sasuke۞ View Post
    then nty
    well thank you for your answer ^^ At least I know now

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like the legendaries for pokedex reasons!
    I'd give them back to you right away
    though if i happen to have something you're interested in, i'd be more than happy to trade
    2595 - 0033 - 5087

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeraDitto View Post
    I would like the legendaries for pokedex reasons!
    I'd give them back to you right away
    though if i happen to have something you're interested in, i'd be more than happy to trade
    2595 - 0033 - 5087
    um what would u be able 2 offer if u dont mind me asking

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will trade a shiny suicune for an arceus (i would prefer if its american)
    SUBSCRIBE TO TheCRAZYgamer411

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Id like your shiny swampert/ Shiny greninja. I can offer a ton of 5 iv pokes some shinys or some HA. Message me when you can.