Thread: Hey, Hey, Hey~

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking Hey, Hey, Hey~

Yo, I'm Inky! Or you may (or may not) know me by Inky-Pinkie on deviantART Ma Profile~ As it says in my sig I am a (*bad*) digital artist, I draw mainly ponies (*/) Anyone?*) but I also draw Pokemon too!

I'm pretty friendly, I love talking to people, but I'm often busy on deviantART so if it takes me a while to reply to people then I'll apologize in advance. I'm female, I live in the UK and I'm in my late teens. (Phew, all the personal stuff over) Please feel free to VM/PM me at any time!

I've been playing Pokemon since Diamond and Pearl came out, but I was familiar with the fandom and watched the show many years before I played the game. Nowadays, I only play the games, I'm currently trying to MM a shiny Froakie with Protean ability, but so far no luck. My one and only shiny on my X game is my prized shiny Furfrou named Charles, he's fully EV trained and I love him to pieces.

I want to get more shinies, but currently I have no good Pokemon to trade for them, so for a while I offer anyone a drawing of their choice (it can be anything, as long as it's not a human) in return for shiny Pokemon. I normally charge £5-£10 for a drawing, so it's not that bad a deal. :3

Anywho, enough about moi~
    I'm a digital artist. If you want to see my work click here~ I will not draw you free pictures, but I will draw you pictures in return for Pokemon. PM me~

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Inky,
    Welcome to the site.

Did you make the Sylveons in your avatar pic and sig pic? If so, they are really cool. I actually just checked your deviantART gallery and wow, im a male and this part might actually sound weird, but I really like your works of those ponies; im liking those colors you used, really vivid/vibrant colors. I really like the "Family Photograph" "Fireflies in a Jar" and the "Too Sweet" one as well. lol the little Mareep ^^

Anyways, hope you can find the shiny Pokemon your searching for.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGhostxX View Post
    Hi Inky,
    Welcome to the site.

Did you make the Sylveons in your avatar pic and sig pic? If so, they are really cool. I actually just checked your deviantART gallery and wow, im a male and this part might actually sound weird, but I really like your works of those ponies; im liking those colors you used, really vivid/vibrant colors. I really like the "Family Photograph" "Fireflies in a Jar" and the "Too Sweet" one as well. lol the little Mareep ^^

Anyways, hope you can find the shiny Pokemon your searching for.
    Hi! Thank you so much for the welcome~

And actually no, I have a thing about using my own art for avatars/sigs/profile pics, it just seems a bit like self advertising. But the character is my OC called Kai, my avatar is a gift from a very good friend. And the sig pic is from a friend I commissioned.

Aww, thanks for checking out my gallery! I'm really happy you liked my stuff, and don't worry, there are loads of guys who like ponies, there's nothing weird about it! :P Thanks for the compliments, they've really made my day~ Hahaha, you like all my old stuff, I really enjoyed drawing those Pokemon pics though, especially the Mareep one I'm hoping that I'll have time to draw more Pokemon and less ponies.

Me too~ I'm sure shiny Froakie will turn up soon!
    I'm a digital artist. If you want to see my work click here~ I will not draw you free pictures, but I will draw you pictures in return for Pokemon. PM me~

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your work is amazing! I shall watch you! ^^

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your welcome! =]

Oh and I see, well your friend is talented as well.
    And okay, yea I was just like hmm this coming from a guy?
    But your works are all great.
    Are you currently working on another drawing of a Pokemon? If so, I would be interested to check it out.
    Oh and Froakie? can't imagine how many of those you hatched.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello! :3