Thread: LF these Pokemon to complete my national dex

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 57 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF these Pokemon to complete my national dex

Hey everyone!

So I got into pokebay to try and complete my dex (since I want the shiny charm so I don't care or like event pokemon) and I have gotten a lot of pokes from a couple of friendly people in here. I'm still missing some pokes though so I would try and post it over here (besides having them on my wishlist) to see if I manage to get a couple more. *Edit Just 2 more to go! Like I said before really don't need/want these 2 pokes so I can trade them back to you, just want my shiny charm

Missing these *2 Pokemon to complete get the Shiny Charm:
    - Suicune
    - Raikou

What I have to offer:
    Can breed you any breedable pokes to complete your PokeDex or the following DW female pokes: -Vulpix, Magikarp, Slowpoke, Nidoran, Sableye, Gligar, Poliwag, Rhyhorn, Bagon, Dratini, Heracross among others- and could trade you the ingame catchable legendaries for B2.

So just PM me with your possible times to trade and FC. I'm at UTC+1, can easily check PMs and will try to accommodate to your times to trade.

Cheers

*Edit: Forgot a couple of DW pokes: Shroomish, Ralts, Zangoose, Teddiursa and Shellos. You can also ask me for specific natures with your breeding requests.
    *Edit2: Already got Ekans thanks to Firedancer .
    *Edit3: From now on I will mark the ones I have gotten meanwhile with an asterisk.
    *Edit4: Removed the pokes I already got to make the list shorter.
    Last edited by Sturmtroopa; 01-08-2014 at 06:46 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, so for legendaries I have all of the ones that you are looking for.
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 57 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome! Could you please send me a PM with:

- Your possible times to connect
    - Your request, the pokemon that you want

Unfortunately that's all I have to offer atm, but if you want to keep those legendaries I really don't mind giving them back to you, like I said before I just need the pokedex entries.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 57 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bump to get more people to see this. Thank you!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 57 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Finally completed my dex! I have no idea how to close the thread so for whoever is reading this, consider this thread closed pls. Thanks everyone who helped out.