View Poll Results: What Should my Name be?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blair

2 16.67%
  • Dill

4 33.33%
  • Storm

4 33.33%
  • Briner

0 0%
  • Raymond

2 16.67%

Thread: Name For Pokemon White??

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Name For Pokemon White??

Hello! Its me, Sparky. I recently got PKMN White yesterday and I'm wondering: What should my name be? I've been thinking of using my regular name, Dill. Or maybe something cool like Nando or Storm? Hmmmm.....
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You see, use your own name. (I should've put in my real name instead of Tails. My mom kept saying Tails? And Tails is a part of an animal part. That's what she kept telling me. I might've need some friend here to put my pokemons and reset my game again, and change Tails to my real name)
    Hello! Join my group Specials! I'm sure you would find it useful or find it fun! Oh, and add me as a friend!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i picked raymond not sure why i just like the name i geuss
    its a much better name than ash every person who i trade with i called ash how lame is that
    but raymonds good cus i havent met anyone on the DS called raymond

you could invent one that reprecents you mine is kakari its a shortened word from kakariki (thats a type of newzeland parrakeet) cus i love birds and that was my first ever bird i got

and the name kakari sounds kinda japanes and i like anime and japanese things

so if you want a nick name base it on things you like

my sisters strange her nick name is atr0xity im not sure why she choose it
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh and by the way i love your name the real one that is
    its cool i wish i had a cool name my name is jessica grr i hate it so i dont even like saying it
    may name seems so common
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services