Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fighting Red(Ash) need help Heart Gold

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by M1gu3ru View Post
    Lol Mewtwo is great got it on pokeball xD
    Oh, I do that! I put Pokemon in Pokeballs they shouldn't be in, for example: I always catch fire types in Dive balls.
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Oh, I do that! I put Pokemon in Pokeballs they shouldn't be in, for example: I always catch fire types in Dive balls.
    Awesome. I love the animation when pokes come out of the dusk ball, so I catch almost everything in them, even if it's daytime and I'm outside.

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    Are you serious? LOL

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Are you serious? LOL
    Yeah! It makes the game way more fun! Seriously, try it next time you play the game, it makes it harder but it's worth it!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    For real, I don't use great ball, Master Ball, Ultra Ball, or any kind of balls except for Pokeball.

I uses Pokeball for all legendaries, pokemons.
    But an exception is, I uses Master Ball to Kyurem and Volcarona, since they will kill my pokemon first, before I can catch it.
    LOL

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And just so we're clear, Red is not Ash.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Red is Red from gen 1 in kanto right?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    red is ash look at his pokemons and compare them when he was in kanto and jotho. one thing is that they evolved all his pokemons exept pikachu

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinysquirtle:P View Post
    red is ash look at his pokemons and compare them when he was in kanto and jotho. one thing is that they evolved all his pokemons exept pikachu
    Red is the protagonist of the Games and the Manga. Red's very first pokemon was Poliwhirl, not Pikachu. Red also happens to nickname all of his pokemon (Pika, Poli, Saur etc).

Another very important trait: Red WON the Pokemon League Tournament.

Ash Ketchum is the protagonist of the Anime. Ash was based off of Red. Ash's first pokemon was Pikachu and traveled along with Misty, Brock and a few other unimportant people. Ash does not nickname his pokemon.

Ash has not won an Official Pokemon League Tournament.
    [Orange League and Battle Frontier don't exactly count]

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just use an Action Replay and do the 10000 times exp and your pokes will be at lv 100 after killing 1 opponent pokemon...

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    By the way i love catching everything in quick balls

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Am I seriously the only one here who didn't need to beat Red using a legendary Pokemon? Geez...
    Defeat you shall feel from the master of Steel.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmccaskill View Post
    :/ Why are you feeding him exact mons to use.

Your stategy is a direct counter strategy for his pokemon. It doesn't mean it's the best....
    Okay just for the levity of the situation

I used. Espeon, Umbreon, Typhlosion, Lapras, Absol, and Lucario.
    Typhlosion headlined my group with Choice Scarf and allowing it to over come his Pikachu's Speed with Earthquake
    -- finished it off.
    Switched out to Lucario when it choice to use Lapras. A Close Combat was able to take it out before it could pull off a Psychic which Lapras knows in this battle.
    --finished it off
    Switched back Typlosion to counter his Charizard with a Choice Scarf Rock Silde. It survived but was finished off by the subsequent hail.
    For some reason he switched to Snorlax and I went back to Lucario. And another and a Close Combat and Aura Sphere took it out since all of it's move are generally ineffective against Lucario.
    ---finished it off
    He switched to Blastoise and I countered with Espeon's high special resistance and Trick Room and then switch to Umbreon's super resistances and just Shadow Ball'd Blastoise out lasting it in pure stamina. The hail finished it.
    And all he had left was his lone Venasaur...just a blast of Psychic from Espeon who is naturally faster.

In any case as long as he knows what he's up against he can figure it out
    You don't need to finish it off before it uses psychic... Lucario is "Immune" to psychic, said in that way that it isn't that effective
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    to get exp share go to Mr.Pokemons house and trade the red scale for it, you get the red scale when catching red gyarados [in sotry-line]
    For ash, I beat him 3 tiems.Use pokemon that have weaknesses against him.I used:
    Lvl 100:
    Salamence
    Lucario
    Mamoswine
    Charizard
    Other lvls:
    Snorlax
    Gardevoir
    YOSHiiBoss

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Try to use Snorlax.
    Do the BodySlam-Rest-SleepTalk
    It works,