Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Voltara's Dark Heart RP

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You ok * i look at you with now golden eyes*
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I stepped on a small spike. *I sit and raise my paw with spike in it* Ouch...
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My golden eyesfade back into crystal blue*i walk over and take the spike and crush it*my eyes flash red*stupid spike! Grrrrrr!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *i stumble slightly* Dang i didn't lose that much blood did i?
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Grrrr...what the*voice gets deeper*whats happeneing to me?!?!grrrrrr...rrrr....*istart heaveing asmy eyes glow white*ARRRRRGH!!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Screams* Venus! *Gets pushed aside* What the hell! *I scream so loud it turns into a red shockwave*
    -Voltaradragoness!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look at you and grab your arm,m eyes intense* my eyes fade and i speak in a deep voice*voltara,its ok, i had a vision. Now i need you to do something for me,that only you can do.... I need you to find the lab that created me,go in by turning into moonshadow and says the code:destroyer of worlds.the door will open and you will be able to see a green canister filled with my blood,destroy it.can you do that for me,voltara?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Uh...ok...*Gulps at the thought of turning into Moonshadow*
    -Voltaradragoness!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Please.if you dont, a great evil will rise,and it will destroy everything.* i hug you tightly* ill follow you every step of the way. I promise.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alright. Let's go. *Flies off*
    -Voltaradragoness!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Flies with you*

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Lands in front of the door and looks down sadly. Then back at you*
    -Voltaradragoness!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I look down and shuffle my feet* you dont have to uh,turn into. Moonshadow. When you were under control by maleifor long ago,it recognized your voice.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *I don't reply and suddenly a purple ball of energy comes out of the door and hits me in the chest and knocks me aside*
    Holy crap! OW!
    -Voltaradragoness!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I growl and see a ghostly figure*what the hell are you?