Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL 5th gen Shiny Trading Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

OFFICIAL 5th gen Shiny Trading Thread

OFFICIAL 5th gen Shiny Trading Thread

If you are looking for a shiny Pokemon, or have one to offer, please post it here. Do NOT make a new thread saying you have 'free shiny pokemon to trade', if you do, post them here. We want to keep the forums nice and tidy, so all 5th gen shiny trades will be discussed HERE. Thanks.

Keep on topic, I'm sure everyone is interested in what you ate for tea last night, but this thread is for shiny trading only. Also, if you have a Pokemon to offer, try and give as much information about it as possible, this avoids confusion. Do NOT post anything like this:

Hi guyz! i hav @ shiney Pikachoo, i want @ shiney Cinderqull 4 it!

Something along the lines of this would be better:

I'm offering a shiny male Pikachu, it is lv.100 and is not EV trained, Brave nature and has the ability Static. I'm mainly looking for a shiny starter, please PM me if you are interested.

If you want, feel free to use the following forms:

Shiny Pokemon to Offer
    Pokemon:
    Level:
    Ability:
    IVs:
    EVs:
    Extras:
    Want in return:

Want Shiny Pokemon
    Pokemon:
    Level:
    Ability:
    IVs:
    EVs:
    Extras:
    Will trade for:

This is an example of what a post should look like:

Shiny Pokemon to Offer
    Pokemon: Shinx
    Level: 3
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: N/A
    EVs: N/A
    Extras: I caught it myself, 100% legit, OT:GEORGIE
    Want in return: Shiny Pichu
    Thank you, and happy trading!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Want Shiny Pokemon
    Pokemon:Gastly
    Level: Anthing from 1-30
    Nature: Any
    Ability: levitate
    IVs: Any
    EVs: Any
    Extras: N/A
    Will trade for: 2 Rare pokemon or two 1 rare egg moved pokemon
    Check out my artwork on YouTube or Deviant Art
    I also create tutorials for different types of artwork on YouTube

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will post my pokemon here but not in that form

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a shiny shednija, shiny zapados, and shiny deoxys all lvl 100 and ev trained
    i also have a shiny suicune from gamestop in diamond but i can transfer it to white cause i have 2 ds if any wants suicune

in exchange i want these pokemon:
    ferrothorn galvantula, volcarona, forretress, scizor, escavalier, hydreigon, drapion, spiritomb, skuntank, bisharp, flygon, thundurus, magnezone, lanturn, lucario, gliscor, crobat, skarmory, gyarados, swanna, pelipper, mantine, jellicent, torterra, excadrill, quagsire, swampert, whiscash, gastrodon, seismitoad, bronzong, tentacruel, emopleon, steelix, and cobalion

needs to be ev trained
    needs to be level 100
    doesnt need to be a shiny
    the more pokemon from that list you offer me the better chance you have of winning one of the pokemon
    if you have any questions just pm me
    suicune will MOST LIKELY NOT gonna be traded for one pokemon
    also please say what you are giving and which one you want

zoruaboo is in the lead in getting zapados and shednija by offering 2 pokemon for zapados and 1 pokemon for shednija
    Last edited by Gameboy1018; 11-07-2011 at 03:21 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    okay i have

Shiny Pokemon i have
    Pokemon: sceptile
    Level:50
    Nature:gentle
    Abilityvergrow
    IVs:N/A
    EVs:N/A
    Extras:Some one gave it to me on gts
    Will trade for: event pokemon or shineys
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    this is a total BS! the reason why they change their site is for the users to post freely not judge by someone! if they want to post a new thread let them be what the hell is your problem. that is why there is a forum! if you guys want the old pokebay then what is the reason for the admin to upgrade their site?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bench_sky14 View Post
    this is a total BS! the reason why they change their site is for the users to post freely not judge by someone! if they want to post a new thread let them be what the hell is your problem. that is why there is a forum! if you guys want the old pokebay then what is the reason for the admin to upgrade their site?
    I created the trade station to handle trades, I added the forums to discuss basically everything else. I honestly can't see a reason to create threads about trades when we have the trade station. If there are valid reasons and I'm just not thinking of them let me know.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 56 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meh, I'm afraid they wont listen to you.......

but i will warn the threads that say the "free pokemon".
    Check out my trades.... I hope you find a pokemon you want.
    Quote:
    "Masterball on Arceus? Lame. Masterball on Bidoof? Pro."

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 56 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay, I have Dragonite LVL 100 ev trained, but its in 4th gen. If you want i will get it out from Soulsilver.
    Check out my trades.... I hope you find a pokemon you want.
    Quote:
    "Masterball on Arceus? Lame. Masterball on Bidoof? Pro."

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have lots of shiny pokemon, too many to list but really want ev trained pokemon, so hit me up and we can talk xD
    Gods of death like apples, who knew?

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 39 | Offers: 88 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    does anyone have a lev 1 legit shiny beldum? i have a shiny charmander and shiny eevee to trade...

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon:shiny luxray
    Level:44
    Nature:lonely
    Ability:intimidate
    IVs:N/A
    EVs:N/A
    Extras:CAUGHT ALL BY MYSELF 100% LEGIT!!!!!!!!
    Want in return:shiny charmander lvl. 1-5

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Want Shiny Pokemon
    Pokemon: HORSEA
    Level:1
    Nature:ANY
    Ability:WHAT EVER
    IVs:ANY
    EVs:ANY
    Extras: ID LOVE ONE
    Will trade for: IM DESPRET FOR ONE IT HAS TA BE LEGIT ID GIVE ANYTHING FOR ONE
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Need any lvl shiny ditto i offer shiny cyndaquil or salamence, dialga, charizard and event shiny raikou all pokemon mentioned shiny pls message if u interested. * legit shinys *

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 72 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemon i want
    pokemon:any shiny
    level:any
    nature:anu
    ability:any
    ivs:any
    evs:any
    what il give shiny dratini