Thread: Article: Pokémon Bank UPDATE

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Pokémon Bank UPDATE

Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hopefully it comes out in the US tonight or tomorrow!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Same here will, I hope soon I can get my shinies

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alas, there is light at the end of the tunnel! My prized Pokemon can now go on my best journey yet! #reallyexcited

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh this is a great sign! Just a guess, I wanna say that it'll come out in a week

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome Thankyou for this Information!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hope it comes before Friday...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hope it comes before February

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It should be released quite soon. The recent news regarding pokebanks delay is just shambles and the release of the news that there will be a competition and the US and Europe not having pokebank clearly gives Various asian countries an advantage ;-;
    Last edited by Arrogant Watermelon; 01-29-2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: spelling op

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Domnhall of Zena View Post
    It should be released quite soon. The recent news regarding pokebanks delay is just shambles and the release of the news that there will be a competition and the US and Europe not having pokebank clearly gives Various asian countries an advantage ;-;
    I wouldn't count on it. I predicted it would be released at the end of this month due to reports outlining that the trial had been extended to February 21st. Meaning if that was the case it'd have been released on the 26/27/28th of January. I don't like to talk trash that much about Nintendo, but if they are releasing details on a battle competition before they release Pokemon Bank then I'm sorry but that just proves Nintendo are heavily biased towards their home country and their neighbors. To be honest even though I will compete in it, I could care more about Bank being released than I care about doing well in this competition.
    I'm going to predict now that this competition will be released and the rules will allow Pokemon from previous Generations and we won't have Bank and will compete using whatever mix n' match team we can put together.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 39 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWelshKing View Post
    I wouldn't count on it. I predicted it would be released at the end of this month due to reports outlining that the trial had been extended to February 21st. Meaning if that was the case it'd have been released on the 26/27/28th of January. I don't like to talk trash that much about Nintendo, but if they are releasing details on a battle competition before they release Pokemon Bank then I'm sorry but that just proves Nintendo are heavily biased towards their home country and their neighbors. To be honest even though I will compete in it, I could care more about Bank being released than I care about doing well in this competition.
    I'm going to predict now that this competition will be released and the rules will allow Pokemon from previous Generations and we won't have Bank and will compete using whatever mix n' match team we can put together.
    I agree completely with that statement.
    1947 wins 11 losses--- Last competition entered : Belfast finished 1st place
    What separates me from the general public is that they want to be the best, like no one ever was. I am the best like no one ever was.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokebank is out for the US!