Thread: Looking For Starters

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Post Looking For Starters

Hello,

So, this is going to seem rather cleche or typical nonetheless, but I am looking for starters. The cleche part is I don't have much to offer. I have a Pokemon White version game, an I'm a fan of oldschool starters from Pokemon Blue, Silver, and recently fond of Sapphire.

To the Point:

I'm looking for these starters and am willing to trade anything for them but can't seem to find anyone with these starters in 5th gen. I have hunted many forums in hopes of finding a gracious trainer out there who has some simple Ditto-bred starters (nothing special) willing to part with them for the sake a humble trainer (myself).

I've decided to post this to broadcast my plee for a sincere trade of these simple little starters that would absolutely make my day and make me the happiest trainer alive.

To those of you that feel offended I appologize, I only wish to obtain something that is not obtainable on my own without having an extra Nintendo DS to trade amongst myself. If anyone out there is willing to assist, I would greatly appreciate it. And by all means, please send a request of what I can trade or do in return for this as I would be happy to oblige.

Either the case, blessings to you all and thank you for the time in reading this post if you have gotten this far without hitting the back button =).

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have all starters this for x & y right ?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill breed a few for u for what ever you are willing offer for it since i understand the pokebank situation

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh shoot i thought u ment sixth gen im sorry i kinda lost my black a year or two ago

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's no problem. That seems to be the issue lately is everyone is on to Pokemone X & Y lol. I only have Pokemon White. Thanks though! At least some people responded kindly =)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No this is for Pokemon White. I wish I had a 2DS with Pokemon X/Y =T

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, I have all the starters in gen V, send me a private message to coordinate I was in the same situation when I started the game my fc is 2323-8916-7532

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Ihave most starters and am glad to help you.It took me a while to get these starters until someone was giving them away.so now I should give them away myself.Message me if your interested .
    Always depend on yourself........and noibat!!!!!! LOL

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can help have ditto n or of starters tell me which ones u want n l try to help pm me