Thread: Manaphy needed

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Manaphy needed

I'm just looking for a LEGIT Manaphy to complete my National Dex. If anyone has one that'd be a big help. I have almost all non-Legendaies (soon to be all, once I do a bit more breeding/evolving), and I also have a few legendaries available. Just ask and I'll see if I have it.

I'd like to point out now that I've never had any luck with using Friend Code Wi-Fi trading. I dunno if it's my router or what, but it's never worked. The trade would have to be done over the GTS, and I know some Manaphy have event ribbons that prevent them from being traded over the GTS so please keep that in mind before offering.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a few manaphy, if you have a sassy cresselia/timid thundurus/jolly landorus/hasty kyurem or some cool shinies I'll give you one

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alas, I have none of those. Only Shinies I have are Red Gyrados, Nature Preserve Haxorus, and a Shiny Crobat.