Thread: Pokemon.com Format Change

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon.com Format Change

Look at this real quick than come back- http://www.pokebay.com/forums/conten...Website-Format

If you read that, the Pokemon website has change dramatically. I didn't even realize that it was really Pokemon.com. O_O
    But it is. They usually like to freshen things up every 2 Generations. I enjoy the new format. Itis really modern, not like it wasn't before. It is very nice to look at. Wery bright.

I don't know if they had this before, but they have a Featured Pokemon section on the site. That adds a nice touch to the whole site. They also brought back " Gotta catch 'em all" . Nostalgia anyone? That slogan was taken away after Gold and Silver.

I love it, what do you think about it?
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not a fan of it so far. I do, however, like how it is mobile friendly. It's just too "all over the place" and it has sort of a Windows 8 feel.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!