Thread: how to tell?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

how to tell?

I'm planning on transferring my pokemon to gen 6, but how exactly can someone tell which of the pokemon is hacked?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokémon Transfer won't let them through even if they are hacked, so in other words all your hacks won't get through.
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Poketransfer will tell you something is wrong with the pokemon and it will stay on your game. Its not the best i tried to transfer hacks iv gotten over the gts and most make it though but it does stop really bad hacks like the ones that said found on route 1 lv 100...
    ~Linux Mint~

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It basically only filters hacks that were impossible to get legitimately. If it is a Legal Hack, it will go through, and Illegal Hacks won't.

The only ways to tell for sure is to remember which ones you hacked, or to use Pokecheck before transferring.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK