Thread: SS has problems....

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Angry SS has problems....

Somehow, whenever I play SS and choose a starter, its a girl! I always pick Cyndaquil. So cute! Anyway, its always a girl! What do I do?

Have you ever had problems with SS?
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I HG I could catch a shiny Kyogre :3
    Did you think someı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨ting was on ur screen?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkyThePikachu View Post
    Somehow, whenever I play SS and choose a starter, its a girl! I always pick Cyndaquil. So cute! Anyway, its always a girl! What do I do?

Have you ever had problems with SS?
    I got that too! I got a female chikorita on HG.. Also i wish i picked SS now cuz i love lugia and you can get vulpix and skarmory

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well why don't you save before you pick your starter and if its a female again just turn of your game or soft reset until you get what you want p.s that's what I did on my platinum.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If anyone noticed, when you fight Logs the second time in SS, his Spiritomb is weak against fire type. Spiritomb is supposed to have no weakness

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    *Koga

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    If anyone noticed, when you fight Logs the second time in SS, his Spiritomb is weak against fire type. Spiritomb is supposed to have no weakness
    Um, Spiritomb has no type disadvantages. OHKO could happen due to a level disparity, but not from supereffective hits. Unless the game said "....Used *fire type attack*...Super Effective!" then there's nothing wrong there.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Indeed. Spiritomb has no type disadvantages but can still be KO'd if your pokemon has a decent level and/or you use high power rate special attack/atk

As for your problem...it's not a problem. It's a blessing and you should be happy with it. All starters save for Pikachu have 1:7 chance of ever being female. You're lucky to just have them pop out like that. You can breed them and get males later.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I used a fire move and it said "its super effective." I know Spiritomb has no disadvantage and i know i can defeat it if i am at a higher level but maybe it was a mistake in programming in the game.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i keep starting it uuntill it a male thats the best answer

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Deja, that must be yours o-o Because my Ninetales had to use 2 embers to kill it, none of them were effective. Plus my Ninetales is on lvl 94.
    "I try and try but never succeed. I just can't meet your every need.
    You said it was real, like the American seal, but I then I realized.
    You're not worth my time."

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It happened to me with Chikorita, but instead it was always a male (And I wanted a female). What I did was save right before picking a Pokémon, and SR until I got a female Chikorita. It did work. You should try it.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.