Thread: New Plushie. :3

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Cool New Plushie. :3

Well, I just bought a Pikachu plush on eBay and it's soooooooo cute. :3 I can't wait until it comes, but unfortunately, it's coming from Hong Kong. So it's gonna take like 2 weeks.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome and I hate ordering stuff that's half across the world it takes sooooo long to be delivered to my apartment.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

ToxicRainbow Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Uhg, I know! Plus, half the Pokemon stuff comes from China, so that sucks.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know that feel >_< some months ago I ordered 4 figures of Lucky Star characters cosplaying as Street Fighter characters, it took about 2 or 3 weeks because I ordered it from Japan.

Worth the wait :3

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Oooooo! Should I buy a Shaymin (Land) plush? He's so cwute! Awww! Yeah, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :3

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's great! And hey, 2 weeks isn't much, I usually have to wait a month to get stuff from China XD
    .-Lunacy has found me-.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I bought a fullmetal alchemist poke****ch and its was coming from Tokyo and it was only going to take 2-3 week but it took like 1 month and 5 days cause of shipping mistake so I was going crazy wondering when it was going to come.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like turtles....

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineith View Post
    That's great! And hey, 2 weeks isn't much, I usually have to wait a month to get stuff from China XD
    Once, my dad ordered a few parts for the car from Hong Kong and took over a month and he was . Then he told me: Your Pikachu is gonna take forever, you know! I said I know and then I heard the car parts story again. Oh, old people and their boring stories…

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 10000fists View Post
    I like turtles....
    Erm…congrats?

ToxicRainbow Guest
    Oooooo! It came! It's super cute! Lemme put up a pic!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicRainbow View Post
    Uhg, I know! Plus, half the Pokemon stuff comes from China, so that sucks.
    From China? How odd...the majority of Pokemon merchandise is distributed from Japan..Seeing as that's where the franchise originated.