Thread: Legit non-shiny Eevee giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile Legit non-shiny Eevee giveaway

I have 2 box worth of eevees from trying breed a shiny eevee and I felt I really had no use for them. So I felt just giving them away to people who want them. To state some facts:
    All eevees are legit, breed from legit parents
    They are not shiny
    Idk what their ivs are so depends on luck
    And this is my first givaway so it may take time
    All my eevees are nicknamed so ask if you want me to un-nickname them or re-nickname
    Also I'm using eastern time US

So just comment if you want an eevee,pick a nature and gender you want. also comment if you want me to un-nickname the eevee. Also comment if you want to trade through gts or wifi room.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do they all have the same abillites?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want a female one, can you look for one with good iv's?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would love an Eevee. Gender, nature and nickname don't matter. I'd prefer to trade via wifi room.
    Thank you so much for doing this

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok my friend code is 3225-4466-9599 sorry for the late response I havent been on for a while because I had a test to study for.you can pm me your fc if you want

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    They have the run away ability and adaptability ability I only have one eevee that has dw ability but I'm not givingaway that one

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well I have one that has three perfect ivs but its a male all of my females seems to not have any perfect ivs proubly because I breed different eevees. But some of the female eevees have close to pefect iv on their defense or special defense meaning 30 not 31.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok can we trade one of those? pm me please!