Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Gen 5 experience

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Worst Gen 5 experience

So what were your worst gen 5 experiences?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When i found that iris was champion in b2LOL

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    GTS: Oh you want a Regice? Where is your Zekrom lvl 1? D:<
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, that's true.

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by chomp-o-squirtle View Post
    When i found that iris was champion in b2LOL
    Quote - When I saw the terrible outfit Iris was wearing AND that she was champion in Black and White 2 :l

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by EllaJaneBinks7 View Post
    Quote - When I saw the terrible outfit Iris was wearing AND that she was champion in Black and White 2 :l
    I thought he outfit was cute XD but yeah being the champ was like... :/

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaonikasu View Post
    I thought he outfit was cute XD but yeah being the champ was like... :/
    Are you joking Gary?! She looked like a wannabe Disney Princess haha :P I guess she is only a little girl..
    Gosh. In the anime series, her voice actor makes her sound like she is about 8 years old :l But I digress, that is only my opinion

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Trololololololo. The comments are so funny.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you joking Gary?! She looked like a wannabe Disney Princess haha :P I guess she is only a little girl..
    Gosh. In the anime series, her voice actor makes her sound like she is about 8 years old :l But I digress, that is only my opinion
    I can't deny.... I hate her in the anime but I despised her Champion position in the games but I thought her outit and the background for her battle was pretty awesome and fitting >__<' DON'T LOOK AT ME *hides*

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    I can't deny.... I hate her in the anime but I despised her Champion position in the games but I thought her outit and the background for her battle was pretty awesome and fitting >__<' DON'T LOOK AT ME *hides*
    Oh, there's no denying it.

The Champions background, music and effects for B/W2 were great and exciting

I loved them myself. But in my mind nothing beats the battle you have with Champion Lance in HG/SS. That final battle, with the music and the atmosphere, is pretty much my favorite of all time. I even had the tune as my Iphone ringtone at some point haha. After that comes the battle with Ash you have at the top of that mountain in the same game.

Both were very epic moments for me

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh, there's no denying it.

The Champions background, music and effects for B/W2 were great and exciting

I loved them myself. But in my mind nothing beats the battle you have with Champion Lance in HG/SS. That final battle, with the music and the atmosphere, is pretty much my favorite of all time. I even had the tune as my Iphone ringtone at some point haha. After that comes the battle with Ash you have at the top of that mountain in the same game.

Both were very epic moments for me
    Well, I found the Blue battle in gen 1 amazing, but to have topped taht with battling Red at Mt. silver was definitely ridiculously mind blowing at the time, especially in Gen 4.

Iris's outfit in BW2. I dunno, I just thought it was cute. But... Iris... I mean... Ugh. That was really weak. I think a personal issue I had with gen 5 was Team Solace returning. Like in Gen 2 when Team Rocket came back, it wasn't as epic as in Gen 1. Solace returning in BW2 also felt very lackluster to me and had a poor story. I'm totally into a good story Plus traveling through Unova AGAIN so soon just left a bad taste in my mouth

EllaJaneBinks Guest
    Well, I found the Blue battle in gen 1 amazing, but to have topped taht with battling Red at Mt. silver was definitely ridiculously mind blowing at the time, especially in Gen 4.

Iris's outfit in BW2. I dunno, I just thought it was cute. But... Iris... I mean... Ugh. That was really weak. I think a personal issue I had with gen 5 was Team Solace returning. Like in Gen 2 when Team Rocket came back, it wasn't as epic as in Gen 1. Solace returning in BW2 also felt very lackluster to me and had a poor story. I'm totally into a good story Plus traveling through Unova AGAIN so soon just left a bad taste in my mouth
    I agree with you there, I feel like they could have done something a bit more. Don't get me wrong I actually loved travelling through Unova again and seeing how everything had changed and noticing what they had added in, and the advance in the technology and the sprite work is really great.
    Gosh, I got the best kick when I realized all the sprites had their own signature opening movement. It's such a small thing but to me made a huge difference.
    I feel like they could have added another region, but it was really great because it wasn't a remake of Black and White, it was something they hadn't really done before. All Pokemon games have a new region, a new set of Pokemon etc, but I feel like B/W 2 was more about the development in the story line rather than anything else, and I quite enjoyed that. I was so engrossed in it.
    The one thing I truly wish they would bring back is being able to walk with your Pokemon, I thought that was a really great feature and it's the reason why HG and SS are my favorite games.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My worst gen 5 experience was Gen 5 itself. From what I've experienced the games are getting easier & easier. Diamond (Hand since the day it came out) I only completed today. Platinum I completed in 2 days & B & W2 I completed in 1 & 1/2 days :/
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the worst was the pokemon to me. the starters arnt that good, tepig looks good but wait anouther fire/fighting reshiram, zekrom are ok but i didnt like much of the other legends. more eeveolutions should have been added i think
    ~Linux Mint~

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Killing a shiny cobalion. Wanted to throw the game at the wall.