Thread: i'm probably leaving......

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

i'm probably leaving......

Must I explain? I scooter, skateboard, play basketball, play baseball, and am signed to a record label.... life is way too busy. I have no friends on here anymore, which I really don't know what I did to all of you, especially really good ones I had that completely ignore me now. You know who you are if you are reading this. The friend part is the main reason. I thank all Mods for keeping this a safe community, and GamingMaster2000 for building one amazing site. I could tell you all work hard.

~Peace

P.S. If you are reading this Rageing Kaiju, this completely excludes you.
    Last edited by cuz bruh; 02-18-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aw bro....I'd hate to see you go...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye :/

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    bye dude.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awe don't go.

As for friends, users come and go. I don't talk to nearly the same amount of people as when I first started here, mainly because a lot of those people left. That includes even mods. Trust me, more people will come and you may even become good friends with them. I get it that life is busy, but you're not required to come on every day. Just come on when you have free time.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Umm...
    I don't want to see you go, but if you are I guess, talk to ya later..
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That is what I am doing.... I am not entirely leaving.......
    Join the Sword Art Online RP!!! Make your character today!!!
    ClickHERE

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wish you the very best of luck!
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.