Thread: Spliced

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11

Spliced

hi everyone, i'm going to be writing a fanfic soon if all goes well and i would like to make you all apart of it, the story will be about a new region called the Helix region with an evil organization known as team Genetics that slices humans with pokemon DNA, if you would like to see your character please fallow these guide lines and answer these questions

character name:
    if you had a pokemon's ability what would it be:
    a short personality description:
    how do they look (just as a human know pokemon parts on them):
    your 3 favorit pokemon :
    a song that describes how you battle:

for the song please say the song tital and the artest and if you can link me to a youtube vid of the song

for the 3 pokemon you can list a legendary but if you do please list 3 other pokemon as well and don't thin you will automatically get the legendary

this is an example of how i would like it set up sent by a friend who already applied to join

Name = Kegan

Song = Fire it up by Thousand Foot Krutch or Fire with Fire by The Letter Black

Pokemon Ability = Flame Body

Pokemon = Magby, Sluggma, Charmander or Houndour if you dont want starters

Looks = eyes hazel, hair color light brown, hair style medium length thats covers one eye (probably doesnt make sence so you can mess with this part), 5' 6", average build, black long sleeve shirt, blue worn out jeans, silver necklace with a flame on the end and red sneakers. if you wanna add anything by all means go ahead.

Personality= a loner who typically travels with only his pokemon, its the quiet type who eventually warms up to people and cares about his pokemon more then anything and has a good sence of right and wrong

thank you for reading all this and i look foreword to seeing what you guys can come up with, thank you for your time ^^

(p.s please post you character sheets below)

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 46 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 15 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name = Zeref

Song = Cry if the Black Birds - Amon Amarth

Pokemon Ability = Moody

Pokemon = Victini, Nidoking, Dragonite, Tyrantrum, and Umbreon

Looks = eyes blue, hair color black, hair style medium, 6', skinny/muscle build, white overcoat, black pants.

Personality= a manipulative person who prefers to use words rather than battle, yet is also a strong battler.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh boy. Let's see lol.

Name:I'll stick with "Deja Vu"
    Pokemon: I have so many favorites, but I'll put down: Vaporeon, Staraptor, Dewgong
    Ability: I'll go with Shed Skin...only because it's so useful in battle lol
    Description: 5'10. Brown hair, brown eyes. Blue jeans, gray t-shirt.
    Personality: Self motivated, creative, and overall fun to be around. I'm quiet at first, but open up after a bit.
    Song: Ummm...I'm going to have to stick with my all time favorite song "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Classic, everyone knows/loves it, not too long, but still powerful.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Etta Larceny
    Pokemon: Absol, Zoroark, Milotic.
    Ability: Definitely Illusion, however if I couldn't have that, then magic bounce.
    Description: 5'4, small build with long, curly dark red hair. Light brown eyes, wearing a silver spider web like necklace and silver rings. Combat boots, black jeans and a grey top, with an old worn out greyish/blackish jacket.
    Personality: Aloof, and slightly disinterested in other people. However, wildly loves her pokemon and her close friends and family. Very creative, although perhaps equally competitive.
    Song: Honestly...No idea...I'm just going to say which song I'm listening to atm "Karma police" By RadioHead....
    Last edited by Del; 02-20-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    name:Claw
    ability: rough scales
    pokemon:garachomp,tyranitar,haxorus,flygon,noivern ,and salamance
    description:glowing white eyes and very strong(strong enough to lift up a donphan)he is very close to his pokemon,especially tyranitar.

personality:dark,and moody.gets angry easily.
    song:i have a couple.i will not bow by breaking benjamin.demons by imagine dragons,and monster by skillet.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    thanks guys this puts me up to 6 i will start writing shortly

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Name= Rob

Song- 'Move your feet' by Junior Senior

Ability= Prankster

Description= blue eyes, messy brown hair, navy tweed jacket, purple t, cream chinos and black converse.

Personality- slightly weird, easily amused and quick witted, often makes sly remarks.

Pokemon- sableye, electabuzz, umbreon (and I'll also throw in Totodile, gliscor and sudowoodo- the choice is yours )

Feel free to make any adjustments and best of luck with it!
    Poison Type Veteran

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Nick

Song: War Machine - AC/DC

Ability: Iron Fist

Pokemon: Scizor, Greninja, Garchomp

Description: 6'0, Greenish-Blue eyes, messy Blond hair, Black Leather Jacket, Black Jeans, Black V-Neck Shirt, Black and Red Skater Shoes, Black and Red Bandana, Black Aviator Sunglasses.

Personality: Fiercely loyal to friends, quick witted, easygoing, quite persuasive, ready to fight for what's right.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hopefully I can still do this.

Name: Georgia
    Song: The Sentinel - Celldweller or Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
    Ability: Haven't chosen one yet
    Pokemon: Samurott, Zoroark and Salamance or Hydragon
    Description: 5,3 greeny-blue eyes that vary between the two colours, long wavy brown hair, Black leather jacket, shortish dark blue dress and black converse shoes.
    Personality: Caring, shy at first but then bubbly and talkative when you get to know her but at times can be quiet for no reason, understanding, adventurous, very observant, sensitive but if you mess her around she will bite hard (not literally) and gets pretty angry.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name-Aaron
    Song-Dance with the devil Breaking Benjamin
    Ability-Adaptability
    Pokemon-Sceptile Reuniclus Crobat
    Description-5'9 Green/Blue eyes Medium length brown hair Plain black t-shirt Faded blue jeans White/Grey high top shoes
    Personality-May seem cold to unfamiliar people but once i get to know someone i usually get on with them but can be quite rash

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    i know it has been awhile but i'll be starting work on this tonight again sorry for the wait and thanks for all the characters some will be used others will be placed in reserve and may be used in latter chapters but all are much appreciated

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Name: Geo
    Song: Some Night's - FUN
    Ability: Forecast
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Aegislash, Gardevoir, Manectric, Serperior, Darkrai (Would Be Befriended Later In The Series If Possible)
    Description: 5'4, Something That Looks Like The Second Picture Here http://www.pokebay.com/forums/album....achmentid=7368 Except Has Green Sweater, Ripped Jeans
    Personality: Silent Type, Usually Keep's Away From People, Will Protect Anyone Or Anything That He Knows Which Is Everyone Even Though He Does'nt Like Hanging Around With People

This Guy Should Make A Later Appearance For Me Okay? Prolly In Chapters Between Chapter 3-10