Thread: TwitchPlaysPokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

TwitchPlaysPokemon

If you haven't heard of this already, this is literally everyone in the globe (well, all who are participating) playing Pokemon Red at the same time. You can find it here: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

You can participate by typing a command into the chat, and it responds to all the requests (well, they aren't instantaneous. They get queued). It's fun to watch. There were moves that were done that made you want to face palm (such as releasing Charmeleon). Has anyone else been following this?
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is amazing how a concept like this has turned into a parody-of-sorts of religion and politics. I've been watching it every free chance I have. Also go to https://sites.google.com/site/twitchplayspokemonstatus/ and go to the fanart links for all the meme goodness inside.
    Hermits united. We meet up every ten years; swap stories about caves. It's good fun. For a hermit.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Iv been watching this for a while, Pray to the Helix Fossil
    ~Linux Mint~

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've seen it. A lot of people type in the word 'Democracy' a lot.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE US HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Hehe. I've been participating in #TwitchPlaysPokemon xD They have also released CCC the Hitmonlee & Flareon :3
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I watched a little bit of it but got sick of it pretty quick. Going round in circles, pressing the start button over and over gets really annoying!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's annoying, no doubt, At the same time though, I keep going back just to see how far they got in the past 30minutes, hour, two hours, etc.
    Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've watched way too much, CCC the Hitmonlee got released 10 minutes of obtaining him, ABBBBBK / the Charmeleon got released, always praising the Helix Fossil, some of it is painful to watch, they deleted Pidgeot's Gust for Mirror Move, but going to be funny seeing them try and get Surf & the Gold Teeth in the Safari Zone.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!