Thread: Pokemon Giveaway!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Giveaway!!

I finally completed my National Dex, and a lot of it was in part because of all the help I have received from some awesome people on this site. I want to give back to you guys! So I am offering to breed anyone each of these Pokemon listed that I found harder to obtain in my quest to complete the National Dex than others. For three days, PM me or post on here if you would like me to breed you any of the following Pokemon:

Poochyena, Wurmple, Surskit, Nincada, Gulpin, Gible, Spoink, Glameow, Spiritomb, Rotom, and Duskull.

You may also request if you would like your pokemon to be infected with pokerus.
    Last edited by Abaddon; 02-22-2014 at 09:21 PM.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5086-2806-5501
    IGN: Abaddon
    Friend Safari Type is Flying: Swanna, Tropius, and Spearow.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    all please

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll get right on it!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This giveaway is now closed. All of the pokemon are ready for pickup. Thanks to those that responded here and PM'ed me!

sev09 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    is this for gen5 if it is may i have a gible and a spiritomb please

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This already ended sev09

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon

I want the duskull. Do you have a keldeo? my friend code is 2968 2786 8427.