Thread: Looking for 6th gen shinies!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for 6th gen shinies!!

Hey guys! So, I'm looking for 6th generation shinies but the majority of people want other 6th generation shinies in return, which I don't have any. So I'm offering event pokemon that I've been collecting and a few various older shinies to trade for 6th generation shinies. All of the event pokemon I have are LEGITIMATE and not hacked. Some of them were given to me by friends who quit pokemon so I have a couple of the same event pokemon.

The 6th generation shinies I'm looking for are:
    Shiny Chespin
    Shiny Fennekin
    Shiny Froakie
    Shiny Litleo
    Shiny Furfrou
    Shiny Espurr
    Shiny Honedge
    Shiny Tyrunt
    Shiny Phantump
    And if at all possible, if anyone has a shiny Yveltal, I would be willing to offer MANY pokemon for that one.
    I'm also looking for Shiny Pinsir, Meditite, and Electrike.

And here are the pokemon I'm offering:
    TRU Arceus x2
    Gamestop Deoxys
    Gamestop Jirachi
    Japanese Event Mew
    Alamos Darkrai
    Movie Event Shaymin
    VGC10 Shiny Eevee
    VGC9 Shiny Milotic
    Shiny Druddigon
    Shiny Ninetales
    Shiny Gallade
    Shiny Honchkrow
    Shiny Granbull
    Shiny Ditto
    Shiny Giratina - Not sure if legit or not

If you don't want ANY of these pokemon PM me and let me know and I'll let you know what other shinies I have.
    I also have Shuckle, Floette, and Magmar from the Friend Safari with their hidden abilities. If anyone is interested in these, I would be willing to trade all 3 for one shiny.
    Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by pokegirl121; 02-25-2014 at 02:37 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a shiny Braixen. I know you'd prefer a Fennekin but thought I would try

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    As long as its not level 100, that'll be fine. What would you like in return for it?