Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Nintendo to Shut Down All Prior Generation Online Services

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Article: Nintendo to Shut Down All Prior Generation Online Services

Follow Pokebay on Facebook & Twitter for up-to-date news, giveaways, and more!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I suppose this is the last farewell to Gen 4 and 5 as we know them. But at least we have Gen 6. :-)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I wasn't expecting them to do this so soon.

At least they've given us some warning which gives me time to try something out to keep gen 4 & 5 trades alive....

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 227 | Offers: 206 | Wishlist Items: 51 | Wishlist Offers: 17 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just saw this on serebii. i thought they would wait a while longer since B2/W2 didnt come out to long ago... Well still a while
    ~Linux Mint~

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 56 | Offers: 88 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Does this mean no more pokegen?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Seriously? dang, i love playing random online matches in Battle Revolution. ;_;

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumboi View Post
    Does this mean no more pokegen?
    Yeah it means no more PokeGen.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What's weird is that it's totally out of the blue. I certainly wasn't expecting it. :P It's possibly due to the price cuts after the Wii U kind of flopped.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think it's a combination of the Wii U and 3DS sales drops along with pushing people to buy the 2 systems.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That officially ends my online pokemon activitys...XD
    fun while it lasted I guess
    Too bad I spend 170$ on a PS Vita instead..... bad planning on my part

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 106 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So very sad though. Like why you hate us Nintendo? I mean I get the stupid fails of the WiiU and partial of 3DS but come on. Some people don't have your new games and why would you cut your second best game franchises online system?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You have to think to yourself, "where is the money coming from". Nintendo, at the end of the day, is a business. They haven't had such great sales with their two available products, and will ultimately lose money. Since they don't produce the DS and Wii anymore, in order to continue to grow financially, they are cutting a major component from the games (the Wifi) in order to save money (because owning/running servers for it do cost money) and to push people to buy their new systems. Do we like it? No. Is it right? Not necessarily, if you're the consumer. However, Nintendo has to push people to buy if they want to stay alive, especially when they're in competition with PS4 and Xbox One

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it still stnks for us pokefans. no more My Pokemon Ranch for legit Mews either

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by darkcat1 View Post
    it still stnks for us pokefans. no more My Pokemon Ranch for legit Mews either
    NOT THE MEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! MEW IS MY FAVORITE!!!! YET I DONT HAVE A SINGLE ONE. (CRYING) : if anyone is kind enough plz give me a mew. (before i lose it)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can i still use poke bank?