Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future Giveaway: LEGIT Shiny Mew (old sea map event) that I will be SR for!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh wow! Congrats dude!!
    Do or do not, there is no try.

FC : 3737 9798 1576 Fighting: Meinfoo, Throh, Hariyama

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks for the support and your entry!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fingers crossed!
    Do or do not, there is no try.

FC : 3737 9798 1576 Fighting: Meinfoo, Throh, Hariyama

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice job!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Will a rare flying pikachu event do? I have other shiny legendaries and shinnies
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Saw your video and I have to say it was very entertaining and my first time seeing a legit sea map mew and congrats on catching it.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well for starters Mew is my favorite legendary. Shiny or not it's awesome. I have never owned a mew in any Pokemon game. If I had it I would more than likely keep it just for me because lets be honest, its a Mew! I don't think there is anything I would even want to trade it for. I am attempting to complete the whole pokedex and that Mew would help out a lot. On my Pokemon game right now I only have the Y legendary, and Darkrai because I traded my free Celebi for it. One thing that would be nice if you did pick me is my birthday is on the 11th so that would be an awesome birthday present lol. Thank you for your time and I hope you pick me.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png</a>

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol so many people's birthdays are on the 11th. My sisters birthday is on the 11th too, I wonder if she would want a shiny mew... XD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Lol so many people's birthdays are on the 11th. My sisters birthday is on the 11th too, I wonder if she would want a shiny mew... XD
    Tell her I said happy early birthday , I also know 2 other people with my birthday haha.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png</a>

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1) Mew is a bawss ass *****, the second pokemon that learns transsform! It has the face of "dahkness", and when its blue... just turns me on!

2) Bro come on... look at me... I am cool you are cool... theres nothing more to say

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That was an interesting comment... anyways in the pokemon world, mew came before the others so wouldn't it be the first pokemon that knows transfom?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you really making me edit my comment? dont be a ditto to me xD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I thought that Acreus was the first since he was born surrounded by nothing then created everything
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    guys... just let it go... there is no point in arguing lets just give our hands, agree that i made an awesome coment and pray to arceus for some shinys! Can i hear an amen?
    (you got to say amen now or i am going to be a little bit humiliated)

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Meant out of pokemon that can transform. Plus although Arceus created time and space, all pokemon besides Arceus, Palkia, and Dialga originate from the DNA of Mew. Might be a few acceptions like perhaps Porygon because it is just computer code. And Kyogre and Groundon created earth and the seas. Arceus as the creator of all is really exaggerated, he just started the universe, but everything else about the world of pokemon are from others.

EDIT: lol sorry I was typing this before the comment above me was there so didn't see it until after this was posted :P