Thread: Pokemon with Mean Look needed.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon with Mean Look needed.

I'm trying to catch the Legendary Birds in Pokemon Platinum, but I don't have any high level Pokemon that knows Mean Look.

What I want: A fast Pokemon with a high level (+70) and Mean Look learned.

Offering: Shiny Finneon, Happiny, Porygon, Rhyhorn, Rotom, Swinub, Tentacool, Tyrogue and Wooper.

---

I'm testing the DS again after buying some attachments for it.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i tried that but in the end the best thing to do is just get their health into the red then wait until night-time and use dusk balls. thats how i've got them.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Im kinda lazy and migrated pokemon from sapphire with master balls. Dunno found that easier.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you need mean look for the birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)? I didn't think they ran away

EDIT: Never mind, in Platinum they roam
    Last edited by DejaVu146; 01-10-2012 at 11:21 PM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ill try to get you one i should have a pokemon that has that move
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu146 View Post
    Do you need mean look for the birds (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres)? I didn't think they ran away

EDIT: Never mind, in Platinum they roam
    They roam A LOT.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Or I can just trade you mine.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can hack one with move and 450 speed pm if u want
    o

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    if you havent already found something, i have a timid misdreavous