Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anime :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Log Horizon sounds a lot like SAO, but the other 2 sound really good

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have been watching Fairy Tail and just got past 175 and all the sudden the looks of all the characters seem very different. Is that supposed to happen? I am still loving the story but the looks if it make it not as good as before to me.
    Last edited by stormwalker22; 01-01-2015 at 08:03 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't think we're that far xD we're in "season 5" as Hulu describes. I couldn't tell you right now, but we haven't been able to watch much lately with the holidays

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it the coloring? Because I noticed that was off. Porlyusica's hair was purple instead of pink, and the skin tones for everyone seemed lighter. Natsu's hair is also lighter pink...I can't really see anything different o.o

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Later I will post some pictures of some of the characters before and after that I thought looked different, have to go to exams for now

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    alrighty

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So I wasn't able to figure out how to take screenshots to show the differences for Fairy Tail but I got used to it anyways.

Also, I watched season 1 of SAO. I liked part 1 but had some problems in part 2, mainly the fact that Asuna was awesome in SAO and weak in part 2. Idk if I am going to watch season 2 but I have to know how it turns out with Kirito and Asuna at the very end of the entire anime so can anyone who watched it all message me?
    Last edited by stormwalker22; 01-24-2015 at 10:54 PM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I PM'ed you and the characters in the fairy tail 2014 seemed more refined than in the last one.

I didn't care for her being weak in the 2nd part either. Lightning Flash Asuna turns into caged fairy -.- There wasn't much she could do though, imo. I, mainly, didn't like how long it took her to come up with her strategies. Had all that time to think :/

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have now watched Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online I and II, Death Note, and Soul Eater.
    On one of your earlier comments you said something about SAO movies, what are those? What do you think I should watch next? (Name a couple, I usually go through them pretty quick)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Steins;Gate. The best anime I'd seen in a while, and it's only about 25 episodes long.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the SAO movie is (as stated in a previous comment ) just a recap of what all happened in the first season.

I also plan on watching Steins;Gate and I've heard a lot about it.

A website I've joined has a list of what all I've watched and plan to watch since I've been taking a break from Pokemon so feel free to join yourself and add me Someone else on this thread has a profile there, too, but I can't remember who . Here's my profile on it. You can just click "Anime List" and it'll show you what I've enjoyed and haven't

http://myanimelist.net/profile/KryptonIII

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    An animr thou must watch is "Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic" its season 2 now and is really cool.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've watched the first episode of that, but I wanna finish a few other shows before I really start on it

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Started watching Steins:Gate a few days ago, getting farther into it and it is pretty cool

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Started watching Steins:Gate a few days ago, getting farther into it and it is pretty cool
    Yess. And it's a real head trip. I like the ones that make you think