Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Anime :)

okay. so i'm assuming that a lot of people on this site watch anime since they play pokemon. i am an anime lover, and I'm always searching for new ones to watch. These are the animes I have watched:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KryptonIII

If the link doesn't work:
    -Vampire Knight + Guilty (loved)
    -Shugo Chara, not the second one (liked it)
    -Gungrave (loved it)
    -Squid Girl (no.)
    -Highschool of the Dead (liked it)
    -Soul Eater (loved it)
    -Fullmetal Alchemist, all of them (liked them)
    -Blue Exorcist (loved it)
    -Inu Yasha (LOVED IT)
    -a little of Bleach (I liked what I saw)
    -1st season of Naruto (stopped because it got stupid, in my opinion)
    -1st season of Mar, Prince of Tennis, and One Piece (all were good)
    -Fooly Cooly (eh)
    -Burst Angel (loved it)
    -Tokyo Majin (LOVED IT X3)
    -Rosario +Vampire (loved it)
    -Aquarion (loved it)
    -Loveless (surprised but liked it)
    -Kaichou wa Maid-Sama (loved it)
    -Ookami-san (loved it)
    -D Gray Man (liked it)
    -Death Note (liked it)
    -Fruits Basket (loved it)
    -Canaan (loved it)
    -Nyanpire (too short, but was still cute)
    -Fortune Arterial (loved it)
    -Sword Art Online (LOVED IT X3)
    -Chaos Head (requires a description but overall was pretty good. It was just hard for me to keep up for some reason...)
    -S.T.R.A.I.N (liked it)
    -Kaze no Stigma (liked it)
    -Aquarion Evol (LOVED IT X3)
    -Sword Art Online II (LOVED IT X3)

there are more but I can't remember the names XD what are your favorite animes, and what would you recommend I watch? I'm currently working on Fairy Tail (new fav), Deadman Wonderland, and Tokyo Ghoul (season 2).
    Last edited by Katarina; 01-25-2015 at 05:29 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know this anime is different from the rest on your list, but have you tried Inazuma Eleven?
    Got a new 3ds, so i'm ready to take on others in some heated Pokemon Battles

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I never heard of it until now xD i can try it out though I'm open to a lot of anime genres. but the kinds that i won't watch r the ones like trying to lose ur v-card and sleeping around and stuff. they just weird me out

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    rave master is a cool anime

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Attack on Titan was amazing but was a different style and not much is released yet. Only 25 episodes are out so far and I watched the entire thing in two days (I got obsessed).

Glad this thread was created because I have been trying to find more good anime to watch also :P

Edit: Out of all them that you have watched or are watching, which would you recommend the most?
    Last edited by stormwalker22; 07-02-2014 at 04:26 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not going to lie, I have watched all of these and many more.... not sure if that's a good think but..... okay yeah that's unhealthy >.> anyways.. to be honest you named some of my favorites as well, now as for reccomendations AOT ( Attack on Titan, the first episode is kind of creepy, well very creepy, but trust me you will come to realize its epicness), moving on SAO, Sword Art Online, is among my favorites, and with all animes just watch their opening theme songs and from that you can get a sense of how much you will love the show, sorry I don't have a lot of time to elaborate on it now though, but there are so many other things to watch......kbai
    Oh and Ouran HighSchol Host Club, if I like an anime its completed within two days, if not maybe a week or two depending on how much I liked it... but Rosario + Vampire, OHSHC, AOT, SAO, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and Death Note ( why L why? I can give you cake.....) anyways im done kbai

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 13 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    one peace

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 64 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    naruto, dbz, bleach, deathnote, trigun, cowboy bebop, g-gundam

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Attack on Titan was amazing but was a different style and not much is released yet. Only 25 episodes are out so far and I watched the entire thing in two days (I got obsessed).

Glad this thread was created because I have been trying to find more good anime to watch also :P

Edit: Out of all them that you have watched or are watching, which would you recommend the most?
    I've watched most of AOT, and I'm kind of getting into SAO lately. Still working on Fairy Tail But it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for feels then I highly recommend Fairy Tail, omfg, I've cried so much watching it and gotten so many goosebumps T.T as far as action goes, I would recommend Soul Eater or AOT. Another one that I really liked was Blue Exorcist

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you haven't watched Ouran, then you definitely should. There is a manga, drama CD, anime, live action adaptation, and two dating sim style games. It is my favourite series of all time, and the anime ending is beautiful. I give it 10/10 stars. Lovely reverse-harem/school romantic comedy.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know why, but I couldn't really get past the first episode of Ouran :l I've heard a lot of people loving it, but I just wasn't all that interested. It's probably because it was introducing everyone and nothing really happened though, so I might give it a second chance. In anime, something has to happen in the first episode to grab me or I'm reluctant to go back to it.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Saw Plue is in Rave Master too. THen realized that the same guy wrote Rave Master and Fairy Tail xD

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Storms View Post
    Not going to lie, I have watched all of these and many more.... not sure if that's a good think but..... okay yeah that's unhealthy >.> anyways.. to be honest you named some of my favorites as well, now as for reccomendations AOT ( Attack on Titan, the first episode is kind of creepy, well very creepy, but trust me you will come to realize its epicness), moving on SAO, Sword Art Online, is among my favorites, and with all animes just watch their opening theme songs and from that you can get a sense of how much you will love the show, sorry I don't have a lot of time to elaborate on it now though, but there are so many other things to watch......kbai
    Oh and Ouran HighSchol Host Club, if I like an anime its completed within two days, if not maybe a week or two depending on how much I liked it... but Rosario + Vampire, OHSHC, AOT, SAO, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Soul Eater, and Death Note ( why L why? I can give you cake.....) anyways im done kbai
    OMFG SAO was just amazing! I kept getting goosebumps and I cried a couple times and it was just awesome xD I still have to watch the movies, but it was just amazing, thank you sooo much for recommending this X3 I watched it with my bf and now it's like his favorite anime, and I didn't think anything could beat Bleach with him

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My top favorites are Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, Love Stage!! (♡), and Tokyo Ghoul c: currently watching these and including SAO II :3

I think you might like Love Stage!! I am in love with it xD literally the best and I have the ending song as my ringtone! ♡

Anywho, have you tried watching Sailor Moon Crystal? Its amazing! Not sure if you're into Free!, DRAMAtical Murder, and perhaps Haikyuu!! (Dunno if I spell it right xD on my phone) but I heard they're great! I'm already watching DRAMAtical Murder and plan to watch the other two later 0:

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm going to watch Sailor Moon Crystal once Hulu catches up with the episodes I watched SM when I was little but only remember 2 scenes xD I can look them up and try them out though I have been kind of watching Naruto again, but it's on Saturday night Toonami so I'm watching the farther ahead episodes and am completely lost xD