Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    SAO's movie really is just a compilation of the episodes, but now that season 2 is out oh and fairy tail kbai

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    where can I find season 2?? and I'm gonna watch it anyway xD I've gotten to about 107 episodes into Fairy Tail, I can only watch so many on Hulu until we can figure out how to hook the laptop up to the TV and just watch it through the website xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Animeshow.tv is the website I go to since they're up-to-date with all popular anime (:

Luckily, it also has the complete season 1 of Fairy Tail and you just need to watch 68 more episodes then you finished! THEN you move onto Fairy Tail (2014) season 2 n-n I believe its up to episode 21 now, but tomorrow 22nd ep comes out? I gonna double check!

If you're on Shippuden for Naruto, you can also watch all of them on there! :3
    Last edited by venxhero; 08-29-2014 at 03:32 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kayfarron View Post
    Animeshow.tv is the website I go to since they're up-to-date with all popular anime (:

Luckily, it also has the complete season 1 of Fairy Til and you just need to watch 68 more episodes then you finished! THEN you move onto Fairy Tail (2014) season 2 n-n I believe its up to episode 21 now, but tomorrow 22nd ep comes out? I gonna double check!

If you're on Shippuden for Naruto, you can also watch all of them on there! :3
    FAIRY TAIL SEASON 2??? I'm so out of the loop ;-; what episode does season 1 end then?? I thought there were different seasons when the opening theme songs changed?? That's how Hulu divides the episodes?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fairy Tail Season 1 ends at 175 and Season 2 continues from there (176 which is episode 1 for 2014 Fairy Tail) :3 I hope you get what I mean xD People were so confused!

well I've been watching it on crunchyroll and they ended Season 1 at 175 and continued with Season 2 (2014) on 176 (episode 1)
    so on Animeshow.tv , that's how they're doing it too (:

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oooh, okay xD until we get that chord then I guess I just have to wait and see it Hulu stays caught up xD

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ah anime~

Here's my list of watching; http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CandiixZombii
    I got behind on a lot of series cus of personal stuff

But Love Stage!! & Bakumatsu Rock are my two favorites this season, which I guess is pretty much over now? Augh, so behind.

safari: Delibird, Beartic, Cloyster

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alrighty! If not, you can always go to the website n-n I depend on that to watch all my current shows :3

I think Love Stage!! is currently on episode 8 and going on 9 this week I believe? 0: I try to keep myself updated while playing Pokémon AND classes xD

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ouji View Post
    Ah anime~

Here's my list of watching; http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CandiixZombii
    I got behind on a lot of series cus of personal stuff

But Love Stage!! & Bakumatsu Rock are my two favorites this season, which I guess is pretty much over now? Augh, so behind.
    omg, so much anime xD Idk why but I have a feeling you would like Aquarion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kayfarron View Post
    Alrighty! If not, you can always go to the website n-n I depend on that to watch all my current shows :3

I think Love Stage!! is currently on episode 8 and going on 9 this week I believe? 0: I try to keep myself updated while playing Pokémon AND classes xD
    I've got it saved onto my laptop I'll try it out once I finish SAO and Fairy Tail. I thought there was only one season of it SAO so I gotta watch the rest xD
    Last edited by Katarina; 08-29-2014 at 04:40 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I heard of Aquarion. I think someone said it was made by the same person who did escaflowne? Yeah, I invested quite sometime in anime.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've never heard of that one I finally found the Aquarion Evol, and watched the first episode and it was pretty good imo

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    I've never heard of that one
    Escaflowne? I'm not surprised, it wasn't all that popular I guess. And it's almost 20 years old, but it's an amazing series. Apparently the gut that created & directed Aquarion actually did make Escaflowne. So I have no doubt that it's going to be just as good as Escaflowne.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Try Mushibugyou is awsome and if you like to read manga try Oumagadoki zoo.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'll look it up when I get home I don't read manga, although a ton of my friends prefer it over the show

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    in my opinion, manga is better. For exemple blue exorcist as a better story in manga and I hate the draws in fairy tail's anime in manga they are so much better.