Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anime :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    in my opinion, manga is better. For exemple blue exorcist as a better story in manga and I hate the draws in fairy tail's anime in manga they are so much better.
    Everyone says that, but I prefer to watch things rather than read them, b/c it's so much easier for me to get into it and I get more reactions watching it than I do reading it Another thing about anime though....if I don't like the way it's drawn, I'm not gonna watch it, b/c I'll get so OCD and won't be able to focus on the plot :l it's screwed up, I know, but that's just how I am

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 24 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Anime

I would suggest you:
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Attack on Titans
    Black Butler
    A certain magical Index
    Steins Gate
    I really enjoy/ed them.

You really only liked Death Note and FMA? They are part of my all time favorite anime along with One Piece. I am more of a casual anime watcher/manga reader, even though I binge anime sometimes (while I breed PkMn/Wonder Trade). That being said, I would still try to watch it but know I don't know much about anime.

But whatever you do, DO NOT watch Boku no Pico. A friend in my school who is an anime lover told me to watch it. Foolishly I did not research before I decided to watch it (I really trust my friends). Some people like it, but most don't.
    He is Bi, so he obviously loved it... I'm still mad at him.

I repeat DO NOT WATCH IT! I know some people won't care and they will still watch it. To them I say, at least find out what it is before watching it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sometimes I prefer the anime, for exemple I prefer soul eater's anime than the manga but, dont get me rong I respect your opinion.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricri 5 View Post
    I would suggest you:
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Attack on Titans
    Black Butler
    A certain magical Index
    Steins Gate
    I really enjoy/ed them.

You really only liked Death Note and FMA? They are part of my all time favorite anime along with One Piece. I am more of a casual anime watcher/manga reader, even though I binge anime sometimes (while I breed PkMn/Wonder Trade). That being said, I would still try to watch it but know I don't know much about anime.

But whatever you do, DO NOT watch Boku no Pico. A friend in my school who is an anime lover told me to watch it. Foolishly I did not research before I decided to watch it (I really trust my friends). Some people like it, but most don't.

I repeat DO NOT WATCH IT! I know some people won't care and they will still watch it. To them I say, at least find out what it is before watching it.
    omg, I have a friend who watched that and he tried to get me to watch the first episode and he just kept laughing at it. I left the room. I liked Death Note and the others but they aren't one of those anime shows that I'm like "OMG I'm missing it??" like I am with Fairy Tail and SAO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    Sometimes I prefer the anime, for exemple I prefer soul eater's anime than the manga but, dont get me rong I respect your opinion.
    One of my friends got mad when I said I was watching Fruits Basket. She said that the manga has so much more detail and a whole other character that the anime doesn't have. I want to read the manga, but the only bookstore I could read them at is a good 30 mins away and I rarely get to go xD and my laptop only works with certain websites now b/c it's temperamental -.-
    Last edited by Katarina; 12-30-2014 at 07:05 AM.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pretty sure 90% of the people that "like" it only like it ironically. The vast majority only seen it on a dare, cus supposedly its a badge of honor for hardcore otaku to actually be able to sit through the entire 3 part ova series. The subject matter of the series is something most people wouldn't like in the first place.

-----

If anyone's looking for suggestions, here's a few:
    Cowboy Bebop
    Attack On Titan
    Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
    Zettai Karen Children: The Unlimited - Hyoubu Kyousuke
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
    Fairy Tail x Rave - For those that seen/read both of Mashima's series, Fairy Tail and Groove Adventure Rave. It's a super cute little one shot. Ans it's really nice seeing Haru & Natsu interact

safari: Delibird, Beartic, Cloyster

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the Watashi one has an insanely long name O.o had to copy and paste that into google xD it does seem entertaining though

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^ Yeah lol, most people call it Watamote for short. It's amazing hilarious, the anime has a lot of references to other anime series. The Death Note reference was my favorite xD

safari: Delibird, Beartic, Cloyster

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    one anime that I thought would be really good was the Demon King Daimon or something, but the very first episode was just too inappropriate for me :/

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why would you ever watch boku no pico....... Read before watching XD that's my life lesson

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I was browsing my TV channels and I found a show called Anime Shorts o.o I watched a little bit of it, but I can't remember what anime I was watching, but it was about an alien on earth and it destroyed some kind of place but no one died in the explosion, and it seemed weird o.o

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Chrono crusade two words the feels I'm not gonna spoil it for ya but it's good

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Clannad, kat. That is all >_>
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I tried finding that a few months back on Netflix and Hulu (before I got a decent enough laptop to watch it on) and all I could find was the After Story one. Now I can watch it >.>

- - - Updated - - -

I would suggest you:
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Attack on Titans
    Black Butler
    A certain magical Index
    Steins Gate
    I really enjoy/ed them.

I watched the first episode of A Certain Magical Index and it was pretty good Definitely gonna continue watching it :3 I like anime that gets right into the action xD

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I finished Steins;Gate a while ago, great in every way.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    log horizon
    akame ga kill
    nyan koi

those are intresting ones