Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shiny Giveaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 16 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Suicune!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I like-a the Raikou and dat Pinsir

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My sister and I created a recipe for Whipped Dream (The item that evolves Swirlix). It turned out amazing!
    Shiny Omastar ^^

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite pokemon is Slowking it's just a cool pokemon lol

Raikou

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a small announcement. I will be going away on the 28th and sadly I will not make the giveaway deadline. Instead the giveaway will end the 27th.
    Name: Brenda
    FC: 3737-9781-7732

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd love the Spiritomb.

Spiritomb, the poor fella that has a weakness as of gen 6, is the only pokemon that I always wanted but never managed to find. In platinum I just didn't manage to find enough people in the underground to make him appear, and in SS well.. lol.. the poke walker.. gave up after 100 steps.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 19 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi mom!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    favorite game is probably soul silver favorite pokemon definetly scizor

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    my computer is being fin stupid i put N/A because any shiny is good for me im not entirely pick

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite Pokemon has to be Torterra. Turtwig was my very first pokemon as a kid and I grew up playing Gen 4 and raising that Turtwig. Even now I can still clearly remember hiding beneath the covers in an effort to hide the light my red DS emitted. I could barely contain my excitement when, at an incredibly late hour, my Grotle was evolving. This was before I had instant access to the internet, so the suspense and mystery behind just what my Turtwig's final evolution was made me giddy with anticipation. To this day I always battle with a Torterra on my team because it brings back fond memories of my childhood.

As for which shiny, shiny Raikou or Spiritomb is my pick. Whichever makes me elated.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well, I don't know what to say, but honestly I would gladly take any of those because I don't have a shiny yet lol. Thank you.
    <a href=http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png target=_blank>http://i.imgur.com/EjlhvDC.png</a>

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 14 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the huge delay everyone! I had to leave earlier than I expected to but I'm back with the results!
    Raikou goes to Sigurd2021
    Pinsir goes to noibat
    Omastar goes to Jasper
    and Spiritomb goes to Nature
    Congrats to you all!
    Name: Brenda
    FC: 3737-9781-7732

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're amazing ♥ thank you for doing this giveaway, it was nice of you!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    brenda add me 3497-0479-3873

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im in good luck everyone if I win can you hold it till tommorw I might have to leave but im defentily in