Thread: Looking For: Shiny Flawless IV Eevee with Hidden Ability.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking For: Shiny Flawless IV Eevee with Hidden Ability.

As the title says above, I can offer some good iv shinies and some have hidden ability.
    I can mention all if it is needed.
    Signature by me. Friend Code: 1048-9630-2537 Safari type. Electric, with Emolga, Pikachu, and Zebstrika

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just traded one away a couple days ago -.- I will try to get another

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol ok, If you want me to list my shinys i can
    Signature by me. Friend Code: 1048-9630-2537 Safari type. Electric, with Emolga, Pikachu, and Zebstrika

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah that would be great, might take a day or two to get it though

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you msg me a list of what you would trade for it?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have shiny greninja 5 IVs with HA,Shiny Talonflame 5ivs HA and some others but I need to clone one so let me know what you want

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will trade for the shiny greninja 5 IVs with HA. If you clone pokemon is there anything else you might want for a clone of the Talonflame?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Umm do you have a shiny pichu/pikachu/raichu with lightning rod and volt tackle? If you do can you list the IVs

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No, I have a shiny Pikachu with volt tackle and a non shiny Pikachu with fly and lightning rod. I could breed them to get the volt tackle and lightning rod but idk how long it may take to get a shiny sense both of them are English..

I am helping someone breed some stuff atm so after I am done with that I will give it a try.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    No, I have a shiny Pikachu with volt tackle and a non shiny Pikachu with fly and lightning rod. I could breed them to get the volt tackle and lightning rod but idk how long it may take to get a shiny sense both of them are English..

I am helping someone breed some stuff atm so after I am done with that I will give it a try.
    Thats totally fine dude, After you get one with Lighting Rod and Volt tackle I can give you my JPN Ditto to use for masuda method if you would like

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got the eevee, I was hatching on 3 different systems at once to speed it up. My friend code is 3797-7734-8897

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    I got the eevee, I was hatching on 3 different systems at once to speed it up. My friend code is 3797-7734-8897
    Ok i will clone the greninja today when i get back home, Leaving to go the store atm. Around 6-7ish?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What time zone?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a shiny eevee 6iv for trade if you want it can you msg me at [email protected] plz thanks