Thread: List of Kalos Fishing Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

List of Kalos Fishing Pokemon

Does anybody know a list of all the pokemon that can be caught with fishing in Gen VI?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    route 3 with a super rod you can get a crawdaunt.
    -King of games

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    pokemondb.net should have a list of pokemon you can catch by route. They tell you if you must catch it through walking in grass, surfing, or fishing. I am unsure how complete it is though.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5086-2806-5501
    IGN: Abaddon
    Friend Safari Type is Flying: Swanna, Tropius, and Spearow.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Going through Pokeearth for Kalos on Serebii will show you what you find with which rods, and how rare they are, etc.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah I have seen all that stuff and that's what I use now, I just want a list of what pokemon can be caught anywhere, I don't need locations rarity or any of that, just a complete list non route specific of all of them for any rod.