Thread: Trading Nicknames Question

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Trading Nicknames Question

If you catch a pokemon, trade it to someone, then trade it back, can you still nickname it?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can always change the nickname if it was originally yours, unless it's hacked.
    GUESS WHO'S BACK

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nopes, only the OT can change its' name. Which is sad and something I wish they'd change with the next pkmn game, whenever or if it ever comes out.
    Gummayberz~ FC: 2595-0819-5240; IGN: Iceprinces; Rock Safari: Corsola, Nosepass, and Barbaracle; Breeder

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 44 | Wishlist Items: 19 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gummayberz View Post
    Nopes, only the OT can change its' name. Which is sad and something I wish they'd change with the next pkmn game, whenever or if it ever comes out.
    He is OT in this situation though ^^

It's like if I traded you a Meowth to Evolve/EV/whatever, and you give it back to me, I can still name it because I'm still the OT.

And there are already some information leaks for the new games actually ^^
    GUESS WHO'S BACK