Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WONDER TRADE! Worst place ever. For being kind.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

WONDER TRADE! Worst place ever. For being kind.

Hey guys,
    So this thread is for your wonder trading experiences.
    Honestly, I am getting sick of it.
    So normal times, I trade my breeding rejects, and if the end result is useless pokemon, then I cough it up back to WT, until I get a good one.
    New Quotes "Why be kind when people are such jerks on WT? Kindest is for the weakest, and taking advantage of people is the best" Motto a day.
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have gotten legendaries, kalos born shinies, HAs, and mega stones over WT. I get bad stuff a lot to but in the end I usually get decent things. I give generally give 5IV pokemon with good egg moves or something kinda interesting I found that I don't need so that I don't rip people off.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I didn't get Kalos born shinies. Plus, its some random people you don't know, so I don't really care sometimes
    Why should I not make new users have a bad experience?
    Respect my Authoritay!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I usually get DW pokemon and egg move pokemon.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice. Well, people say to be kind to other people in WT. I am those kind of person who gets the best, and gives the worst. Does it matter if I ruin their day? Does it matter if it affects them? I say, if it doesn't affect you the don't care.
    Respect my Authoritay!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I give my breeding and friend safari leftovers to wonder trade. If I get junk pokemon (which is most of the time) I just release them. I figure the wonder trade system is just what you put in it. It just is what it is when people act selfishly by continually throwing common pokemon in the system and take the good ones out. Not saying it is right or wrong or this is what you should or shouldn't do, just that if you like receiving cool stuff from wonder trade then you should encourage people to continue to put them in there by doing the same yourself.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5086-2806-5501
    IGN: Abaddon
    Friend Safari Type is Flying: Swanna, Tropius, and Spearow.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate wonder trade,i gave a really good pokemon(cant remember what) and god a japanese rhyhorn.sounds cool right? WRONG!! IT WAS LEVEL ONE AND ONLY KNEW TACKLE AND GROWL!!!!!!
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    At least i got a chespin though,from wonder trade.its now a quiladian.
    I am the beast of the pokemon world! BECOME SWALLOWED BY A SEA OF FLAME!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yah, its people who give common/bad pokemon over wondertrade that ruins it. If it wasn't for people like them it would be an amazing feature. I still like it, but it has more potential if only more people had a sense of decency.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I often give out togpeis and version exclusive pokemon on wonder trade, yet I always get bidoofs and dunsparces. Not once have I ever gotten a shiny, a legendary or anything over level 1 that wasn't just caught for the dex and then thrown away.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I lost my decency for wonder trade after that. I really don't care about encouraging people honestly. I use wondertrade to get the wonderful things. I prefer to get than give though. I mean who cares right? It is just some random people you meet. You have to take advantage of the random people you meet. Minimizing the risk and maximizing the reward.
    Respect my Authoritay!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's better to encourage people to give good stuff, but give them useless stuff.
    Respect my Authoritay!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And P.S. I am a fair man. I don't think like that when trading with friends. POKEBAY friends
    Respect my Authoritay!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I haven't got anything good on it , but sent out my zygarde and 2 shinies . Worth it for japenese ditto.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lagomorph, I order you to be nice on Wonder Trade. I know you're evil and all but c'mon, a Nonary Game is more than enough suffering for everyone.