Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WONDER TRADE! Worst place ever. For being kind.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero The Third View Post
    I got a shiny charmender on wonder trade, but it came from Gen 5, and has 6 Max IVs. The ID is 33333...
    Haha, seems legit.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Man, I wish they don't trade hackemons...
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wonder trade isn't all that bad. A lot of people send out their breeding rejects, too. I haven't gotten legendaries xD but just yesterday I got a shiny bergmite. I've gotten a shiny lvl 100 kangaskhan, frillish, and spritzee. I've also gotten a lot of HA pkmn and a lot of 5IV ones. before pokebank came out in the USA, i used it a lot to get the ones i didn't have.
    Then again, i have more patience for Wonder trade. Whenever i get a weedle or pidgey or something stupid like that, i keep it and release it from the game all together, and do my part to try to help xD some people just have more luck on it than others. Like with breeding shinies and seeing them. Some people never see wild ones, but can breed dozens or vice versa

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I personally love Wonder Trade. Most of the time i get starters, now i got 3 charmanders, 2 mudkips, a bubasaur and much more although no shiny. Of course i get the occasional trade of Magikarp and pidgey, but what i love most about it is that the when you trade a pokemon to some person he appears in your acquaintance list then you can battle him and get the option to become friends whereas in online free battle they don't appear in the list.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Getting back on topic i once received a Graveler from wonder trade and almost immediately as i got it, it evolved to Golem then it hit me that he can only evolve if traded, so i decided to go capture a bunch of Gravelers in a cave then trade it in wonder trade so that the person receiving it will also get that nice feeling when it starts to evolve... although i do nickname my Gravelers funny nicknames( that i thought were funny in my opinion) such if i could remember,WreckingBall, YOMAMA, and some Magikarps nicknamed Useless, just for the laughs as cruel as it might sound.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel View Post
    Getting back on topic i once received a Graveler from wonder trade and almost immediately as i got it, it evolved to Golem then it hit me that he can only evolve if traded, so i decided to go capture a bunch of Gravelers in a cave then trade it in wonder trade so that the person receiving it will also get that nice feeling when it starts to evolve... although i do nickname my Gravelers funny nicknames( that i thought were funny in my opinion) such if i could remember,WreckingBall, YOMAMA, and some Magikarps nicknamed Useless, just for the laughs as cruel as it might sound.
    I gave someone a Graveler earlier. It was too late by the time I realised it was holding an everstone

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My experiences vary. I've had very bad, and I've had very good.
    For instance, one night I was wondertrading off some pokemon I'd bred that weren't common/still aren't common, and I got a freaking Ho-oh. I about crapped myself!
    So the next night, I bred some more pokemon to wondertrade and I got a Tornadus! O.o
    Haven't gotten any more legendaries, but getting those 2 through wondertrade made me feel really good and it made me really want to improve it. If I get a really crappy pokemon like bunnelby or a furfrou (because no one seems to want those) I release them so they're not stuck in pokemon purgatory.
    Just my two cents.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This morning I was trading, retrading and trading again getting rubbish each time, then BOOOOM, Yveltal pops up! First legend I've had on WT.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wow, you guys are lucky. I've NEVER gotten any rare Pokémon from the Wonder Trade! Now and then I might get something that's not available in my game, but never a legend or anything like that.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hm... Maybe we can create a group. "The lost wonder traders." Then we trade bidoofs and useless pokemon that is not useful at all and should be killed by cars so I will laugh at their death then we give them a bad funeral and we stomp on its corpse. Watcha think?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I once got a Shiny Nidoking........But it was hacked.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    After Yveltal the other day I got Mewtwo this morning
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    4725-8676-8769
    Please add me for friend safari!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLegends View Post
    After Yveltal the other day I got Mewtwo this morning
    And to add to that I've just received a shiny Zigzagoon
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    4725-8676-8769
    Please add me for friend safari!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 46 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I havnt gotten any shinies on ther but ive put a legit 6 iv shiny zapdos on there and see who got it
    My friend code is 0047-4223-6840 pokemon black
    my Pokémon x code is 0087-2790-0371