Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WONDER TRADE! Worst place ever. For being kind.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I kinda understand people giving away random stuff now because you can't get much good anymore, but it was those people who abused it in the beginning and started it that really created an endless loop. Oh well, if you don't like it, you don't have to use it.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh. Lol, you play vlr too?
    No kitty! That's my potpie! Bad kitty! -Mom! Kitty is being a _____
    Respect my Authoritay!
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...-Ongoing-story. Have a nice traitor!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    But, but radical-6 isn't gone! The Ambidex Edition must go on!
    Respect my Authoritay!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    On a side note, breeders who have alot of left-over pokemon tend to trade it through WT so maybe one day being nice will pay off? :/ I usually always like to send pokemon back, even in their final evo stage, so maybe the next person can get something good :P But i think everyone's gotta have that period where WT is like a disposal cycling for them. Though they're just pokemon, but can't help but feel kinda sorry for 'em :/
    Gummayberz~ FC: 2595-0819-5240; IGN: Iceprinces; Rock Safari: Corsola, Nosepass, and Barbaracle; Breeder

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've always wondered if some people just restart their game, and as soon as they start catching Pokémon, just start shipping them to someone else over the WT system just so they can get better stuff to start fighting with from the beginning. Especially since, when I try wonder trading, a LOT of what I see is just the low-level Pokémon that are found on the first 2 routes or in the forest.

I prefer to be fair... and to be fair, I try to trade only decent Pokémon: Starters (preferably something that I've bred with decent egg moves and/or IV's) and ones limited to only one version of the game being my specialties.
    (-o-) ¨(`o˛)¨ (-o-)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    To be honest, I trade whatever I have, breeding rejects and such. However, I do cough some stuff back to WT.
    Respect my Authoritay!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Depends on Wonder Trade, if you Trade a Pidgey, you'll probably get a Luvdisc/Froakie/Pidgey/Pansear etc for that particular Pokemon, might get lucky, also, the more you trade that are reasonable, more opportunity to obtain a decent Pokemon, basically similar to the Lottery, can get something bad or something good. I have received a Shiny Terrakion, Shiny Raikou and allsorts, but I have traded a fair bunch of shinnies over Wonder Trade, even a Level.100 Shiny Dragonite.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've gotten some great stuff from Wonder Trade and try to send out good pokemon. I've gotten a shiny Garchomp and a shiny Rayquaza. Those two have to be the best I've gotten.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 42 | Offers: 50 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've gotten a few 4 and 5IV Pokes from WT, no shinies or legendary though, but getting decent pokemon to start breeding with isn't bad, because a lot of people throw out their close to perfect but not perfect pokemon. I usually put in pokemon with a few egg moves and at least 3+ IVs, if not I usually just release them

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Best I've got is Archen (twice). Also had Honedge x3 and multiple Zigzagoons :|

I only got the game (X) last week so I haven't done much yet but I try to give away half decent Pokemon like Lunatone instead of Zigza-f******goon! I will however put rubbish I get straight back up for trade until I get something I need.
    Last edited by LookingForLegends; 04-20-2014 at 10:45 PM.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 14 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just done some wonder trades. I had Gurdurr to start with.

Traded Gurdurr for Gyarydos
    Traded Gyarydos for Porygon

Think I'll keep that!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got 2 shinys off wondertrade :P A Kyogre and a Snivy Guess I got lucky
    "Mata kondo da"

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I got a shiny Mesprit and a Mewtwo on my game. Both at the beginning of my game. I wondertraded them off and got a Tyrunt and a Litwick for them d: I personally love WT. If I ever get a common low levelled Pokemon I release it and I don't WT it off.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Personally, I love WT. I got so many helpful things off of that. Heck, I probably wouldn't have half the good Pokemon I do now if it wasn't for that.
    I can't say I got SUPER AWESOME AND AMAZING Pokemon off of that, like a Shiny Rayquaza or Something, but I did manage to get a Shiny Froakie (Now a Level 100 Shiny Greninja :P )
    And yes, I have had my moments. I trade away a shiny Charmander I cloned and get a Magikarp in return, but what the heck. Ever since a huge incodent, I try to stay positive and be nice to everyone. FREE SHINY CHARMANDERS! Haha jk, jk.
    Would I say I'm always lucky? Ha, no. Shiny Charmander trade is a great example. But the way I look at it is if you do something good, not expecting anything in return, something even better will come your way, possibally entirely unrelated. (The next week I got my Shiny Froakie and a little somethin' special in school )
    As for the people who give away bad stuff expecting good stuff, they are just no different from the noobs who go to toy stores, buy all of the toys the little children are begging their parents to get, and sell them online for tripple the price...Hopefully they learn eventually. :P
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I got a shiny charmender on wonder trade, but it came from Gen 5, and has 6 Max IVs. The ID is 33333...
    Respect my Authoritay!