Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pokemon Grey

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Pokemon Grey sounds boring! Im just glad there making a number two! I have pokemon white so I might go for Pokemon black 2. Or I might just buy both lol

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by victinishine97 View Post
    Pokemon Grey sounds boring! Im just glad there making a number two! I have pokemon white so I might go for Pokemon black 2. Or I might just buy both lol
    I agree with you Pokemon Grey wouldn't have sound good, and i have both black and white so I hope they change alot of thing to make the game diffrent from the first ones, and to make the game exiting.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I think they make another region with more pokemon and its a long game but you have to travel through all the reigons they made plus the new one

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Quote Originally Posted by chuwachuwa View Post
    I think they make another region with more pokemon and its a long game but you have to travel through all the reigons they made plus the new one
    if they made, that you can travel to all of the regions, all players, would not buy Black/White, Soulsilver, HeartGold, and other games. They don't want to get out of money since no one buys the old games.
    And making a region doesn't sound right. Black/White is Unova. No sense of changing it.
    That is my opinion though