Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Grey

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Cool Pokemon Grey

What are your thoughts on the new 5th gen game there going to make.
    “The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.”
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Is it confirmed? I have only seen rumors. However, I would like it. You'll probably be able to catch more pokemon without trading, and maybe they will fix Kyurem or give it another forme.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I really don't know but I hope they make it I've heard that there's better graphics that black and white
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It hasn't been confirmed yet..... I really hope they don't call it Pokemon Grey, it's such a boring name!
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's what I said that name sucks but what other name can they put
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Zebra.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Lol tensei3 or pokemon purple,brown?
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon Grey...Genesect on the box art . That would be great and that would be another Pokemon with the name starts with the same letter as the game (Blue-Blastoise, etc)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i hope its
    gonna be a good game i was
    anoyed when i got platinum and it was the
    same as perl and diamond platinum was stupid
    all i had was some little things added and some pokemon

so i hope its at least grey will be different
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    platinum is cool but the name is messup and pokemon grey would it have different pokemons if its comfirm and would you be able to catch keldeo melotta and genect like the 3 beast or the 3 dogss?
    shiny squirtle :P

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Pokemon Rainbow would be awesome. If you started in Unova, and when completed that region you get a call from Prof Juniper who wants you to fly(from Mistralton City) to Sinnoh because pokemon are out of control (Arceus fault). Box art would have both regions with arceus in the miiddle. *Sighs* i wish that was real :3

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would be awesome if you could fly to previous regions from the airport!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 159 | Offers: 110 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It would be nice if they do it like hg and ss when you can just go to kanto after you beat the elite 4
    ― Lelouch Vi Britannia

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    like heart gold or soul silver

id like to see what the unova
    pokemon would look like if you could walk around with them
    it would be cool to walk around with rashiram
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    After SS, it was such a let down in B/W not to be able to walk with them! I was heartbroken.